About the role:
We’re looking for an IT Support Specialist to help us to manage the facility, equipment, and accounts. Support the team with the IT issues. The ideal candidate must have experience in the related tasks.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Assisting other Tabby employees with general IT-related tasks on daily basis.
- Develop office policies and procedures and ensure they are implemented properly.
- Identify opportunities for IT-related processes and office management improvements.
- Manage the new joiners/leaves accounts.
- Assist with office management and maintenance — this includes ordering of office supplies, equipment, and tracking of expenses.
- Serve as the main contact for office supplies, bills, and shipping.
You should apply if you are:
- Strong in troubleshooting. You have to be able to resolve a customer technical issue autonomously (with Google assistance, of course).
- Fluent in English to communicate effectively with international colleagues and clients.
- Windows power user (you know how to install or delete an application, familiar with the Windows permissions model, what Windows OS is in general terms, you are also not afraid of CLI)
- MacOS power user with the ability to troubleshoot macOS issues and perform software and hardware upgrades.
- Windows administrator with basic familiarity with command-line tools (ping, tracert, netstat) and features as ADDS, GPO, DNS.
- Familiar with basic network administration, with knowledge of IP networking, routing, and VPN.
- Familiar with any enterprise task tracker solution for managing customer requests and providing prompt replies. You know how to open, reply and close a ticket from the user.
- Proficient in basic physical equipment maintenance skills, such as replacing laptop batteries, changing printer cartridges, replacing faulty patch cord cables, or resetting a network device. If RJ-45 color sequence is not a mystery for you, it is a big plus.
Additionally, the following qualifications are desirable:
- You have experience with Google Workspace and Google products like Sheets, Forms, Docs, etc.
- Experience with any VDI solution (Citrix products are a great plus). It will be fantastic if you used to work with thin clients.
- Knowledge about managing user identities and permissions in Azure AD
- Proficiency in PowerShell scripting for automating administrative tasks.
- You should have a passion for learning new technologies and possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!