You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Develop thorough understanding of Tabby products and services
- Guide partners on Tabby products and services/features
Manage in-store vertical's health, metrics and performance end to end
- Ensure Tabby collaterals are available, deployed and visible
- Monitor store performance
- Develop weekly/daily training strategies for new stores
- Connecting merchants with internal teams
- Drive day to day engagement with merchants and manage their regular business reviews and meetings
- Manage finance and reconciliation related processes between the merchant’s team(s) and Tabby’s.
- Do regular sanity checks on store and deliver the needed products/trainings
- Enhance the onboarding process for new stores/key accounts
You should apply if you are:
- A good communicator (both verbal and written) and demonstrate the ability to present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in in-person sales and in offline retail partner acquisition, preferably with meaningful exposure when it comes to working with a mix of SME and enterprise clients.
- Prior knowledge and/or exposure to financial/payments products is preferred.
- Great with people and comfortable working across different people groups
- Quick on your feet and able to customize solutions for each of our partners depending on their circumstances
- Structured in your thinking, organized in your planning with the ability to execute and adjust your plan accordingly
- Flexible in your approach and able to switch priorities and shift plans according to different circumstances
- Able to work closely with x-functional teams internally; marketing, product, business, operations, etc
- A people person who isn’t afraid to be a leader, coach and/or advisor to different partner teams
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!