About this Role
We are excited to welcome a passionate and driven Product Manager to our team at Tabby. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to spearhead the launch of our new financial service. As a key member of our team, you will work collaboratively to shape the future of financial wellness and provide our customers with cutting-edge solutions.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Lead the end-to-end product lifecycle for our new product initiative, from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) for the product and set ambitious yet achievable targets for growth and engagement.
- Prioritize product development features and enhancements in alignment with partner needs and market trends.
- Architect a transparent, user-friendly billing process that enhances partner relationships and simplifies transactions.
- Proactively gather insights from partners, sales managers, and data-driven analyses to formulate and validate hypotheses that drive product improvements.
- Communicate product updates, changes, and milestones effectively to stakeholders, ensuring a unified understanding of the product’s evolution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build, refine, and scale our onboarding process to maximize efficiency and user satisfaction.
What we expect
- 3+ years of experience as Product Manager in banking product (MUST), prefferably in credit/debit cards issuing products;
- Can both come up with ideas and research best practices in the market and apply the best of them to implement in your product;
- Work independently in your cross-functional team, you are able to lead your product to a success;
- Able to gather requirements, define functionality, roadmap, and set goals in a clear, actionable format that can be used to communicate with the team and drive product delivery;
- Fluent English (B2+), have great communication skills and able to clearly articulate your vision and decision-making process while working within a highly collaborative, cross-functional team.
Relocation and employment
We offer remote work from anywhere in the world (our schedule is based on Dubai time though) and are happy to work out an individual relocation plan for you.
Our employees have the opportunity to choose a country for registration: at the moment those are Armenia, Georgia, Serbia and Portugal.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!