🚀 What we do
We are a Munich-based startup building intelligent software for procurement founded by a motivated, tech-driven team and backed by Germany's leading digital entrepreneurs.
At Tacto, we believe that the next wave of technical progress will reshape the industrial world, the backbone of our economy. Procurement is the biggest value-driver in industrial organizations while its complexity in terms of parts, suppliers, requirements, and supply chains is ever-increasing. Organizations lack future-proof tools to retrieve actionable knowledge from the vast amount of information available - our opportunity.
We founded Tacto to build an intuitive and data-driven procurement solution to focus on what matters by automating what does not.
Do you struggle with the variety of career opportunities and don’t know where you fit? Do you dream of founding your own startup or start your career in the startup ecosystem? Learn everything you need to kick off your entrepreneurial career 🔥
Participating in our Founder’s Associate program prepares you for your journey as a founder or in a (startup) leadership position while flexibly exploring your skillset in different roles. You will work directly with the founders setting our product & organization up for scaling 👨👩👧👦
In less than a year we grew from 3 to 20 employees. Join and shape the growth from 20 to 50 by building a leading tech company that works on the most important value-driver in the industrial economy 👩🏼🏭
⚒ How does it work:
You rotate through our teams to holistically understand a startup from the inside and to learn how to build an organization from scratch. Based on your background and preferences we will develop an individual and unique program for you with a total duration of 4 to 6 months (as an internship for students or fulltime contract with indefinite duration for young professionals). To get exclusive insights you will have the chance to work at least 2 months in every role that you are personally interested in (e.g. Product Management and Customer Success). That means you can also look into different areas (e.g. Tech and Product) if it makes sense for your learning journey. Throughout the whole program, one of the founders will be your personal mentor with whom you also work on strategic projects. Afterwards, we will decide together what the best fit for you is and develop a track for your career at Tacto.
- People & Culture: Learn how to attract the best talent and how to establish a culture where people love to work at.
- Sales & Business Development: Support the founders in strategic as well as operative go-to market activities to fuel our rapid customer growth.
- Operations & Finance: Get insights into setting up an organization for scaling by establishing core processes & structures including investor relations.
- Marketing & Brand: Build up our B2B brand, performance & content marketing from scratch.
- Product Management: Shape key elements of our customer journey and push new functionalities to improve our product experience.
- Customer Success: Team up with our customers to unlock maximum value for their organization using our product.
- UX/ UI Design: Design user journeys from developing the user experience to creating beautiful interfaces.
- Frontend Engineering: Build an awesome enterprise application that appeals to the users eye, works intuitively and gives a consumer grade feel.
- Backend Engineering: Design data models and a scalable API that serves as a backbone for a B2B SaaS application.
- Data Analytics: Explore real customer data to generate business-driven insights and increase transparency of procurement processes.
✍️ Why you should consider joining
- Timing: We have co-innovated a business-critical product together with leading manufacturing companies - the backbone of the German economy. Now we are ready to grow further and we couldn't be more excited about the journey ahead. Join us at our current stage to shape our future organization!
- Support: We are supported by first class investors such as Visionaries Club, UVC Partners, and the founders of Personio, GetYourGuide, Helsing & Forto. Join now and contribute to showing them they invested wisely!
- Team: We are an interdisciplinary (even one 🐕) and international (6 nations already) team that is highly motivated to succeed and loves to laugh. Become a part of team Tacto and grow personally accelerated by our supportive culture.
- Impact: We are reshaping industrial procurement, which is the biggest value-driver of manufacturing companies - there is no physical product in the world without procurement involved. Help us future-proofing the most important economic sector in Germany with over 10 million employees.
🎓 Background & competencies
- You are motivated to build something from scratch, you love to enable other people and do not hesitate to get your hands dirty.
- You like working together with an interdisciplinary, diverse and international team to enhance different aspects our organization.
- You are willing to invest into your personal learning and career development and are available full time for at least 4 months.
✍️ Why you should consider joining
- Timing: We have developed a sellable product together with manufacturing companies. In the past few weeks, we acquired several paying customers. NOW we are ready to grow strongly and couldn't be more excited about the journey ahead. Join now and shape our future organization!
- Top investors believe in us: We are supported by first class investors such as Visionaries Club, UVC Partners as well as the founders of Personio, GetYourGuide & Forto. Join now and contribute to showing them they invested wisely!
- Team: We are an interdisciplinary (even one 🐕) and international (6 nations already) team that is highly motivated to succeed but loves to laugh. Join now and grow personally accelerated by our supportive culture.
Fill out the template below to apply.
In case of questions, contact André:
🌈 Equal Opportunities for Everyone
Tacto is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
🎡 Culture and office
We are fortunate to have an office with a beautiful office at Werk1 in Munich. To build a culture that everyone identifies with, we operate an office-first policy. We are open to offer occasional work from home but candidates should be prepared to work most days from the office.