🚀 What we do
We are a Munich-based startup building intelligent software for procurement. Tacto was founded by a motivated, tech-driven team and is backed by first class VCs and Germany's leading digital entrepreneurs.
In our company, we believe the next wave of technical progress will reshape the industrial world. Therefore, we aim to build sustainable supply chains in close collaboration with the backbone of Europe – industrial SMEs
Our priorities are:
🏭 Powering the industry that builds the world: We create a new wave of innovation by lifting Europe’s industrial SMEs with tens of millions of workers to the digital era
👩🏼🏭 Enabling effective business collaboration: We enable powerful collaboration among supplier networks as the basis for future economic growth
🌳 Saving resources in supply chains: We optimize the 50-80% of physical products' costs and emissions originating from suppliers to enhance sustainable growth
By now, our product manages hundreds of millions of € of material spend. Thereby, we help our customers to manufacture products from bread cutters to medical technology.
🙌🏼 How you can contribute
As one of our first team members you will help us to identify, evaluate, and act on business development opportunities. You will establish a data-driven B2B sales organization ready for scaling and run our sales operations hands-on to grow our business. This is a high impact role where you will directly work with the founders, shape the product, and help us to deliver value to our customers while setting our organization up for scaling.
- Strategy & Business Development: Build up and lead our B2B sales organization ready for scaling
- Develop a market- and product-based lead scoring model for prospects
- Define and structure a proper data-driven / KPI-based sales funnel for leads
- Build up, train, and lead a team of sales reps
- Present our product at industry-related fairs and conferences
- Establish partnerships and engage with industry influencers
- Align with our marketing team on how to generate more inbound leads
- Explore customer needs and develop ways to address them with our product team
- Sales Execution: Run and own our sales operations hands-on by convincing new customers to sail with us
- Take responsibility for the whole sales pipeline from lead generation to closing
- Test and implement ways to generate new outbound leads
- Prepare and develop sales and RFP material
- Conduct demos, lead negotiations, close contracts, and support implementation
- Organize sales academies to teach sales members
🎓 Let's talk about you!
- You are motivated to build something from scratch, do not hesitate to get your hands dirty and are analytical to structure scalable processes
- You have strong communication skills in writing and in person, both in German and in English
- You like talking to customers, have a natural sales instinct, and enjoy working together with an interdisciplinary team
- You have first-hand experience with SaaS sales, a strong technical affinity and are interested in the industrial space
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist and don't have specific "minimum qualifications". We’d love to learn more about you and care about your motivation and ability to shape the industrial future with us.
✍️ Why you should consider joining
- Timing: We have developed a value delivering product together with manufacturing companies. NOW we are ready to grow strongly, professionalize our structure, and couldn't be more excited about the journey ahead. Join now and shape our future organization!
- Top investors believe in us: We are supported by first class investors such as Cherry Ventures, Visionaries Club, UVC Partners as well as the founders of Personio, GetYourGuide & Forto. Join now and contribute to showing them they invested wisely!
- Team: We are an interdisciplinary and international (6 nations already) team that is highly motivated to succeed, but loves to laugh. Join now and grow personally, accelerated by our supportive culture.
Fill out the template below to apply.
In case of questions, contact Robert:
🌈 Equal Opportunities for Everyone
Tacto is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
🎡 Culture and office
We have a beautiful office at Königsplatz, one of the most central and vibrant areas in Munich. To build a culture that everyone identifies with, we operate an office-first policy. We are open to offer occasional work from home, but candidates should be prepared to work most days from the office.