🚀 What we do
We are a Munich-based startup building intelligent software for procurement founded by a motivated, tech-driven team and backed by Germany's leading digital entrepreneurs.
At Tacto, we believe that the next wave of technical progress will reshape the industrial world, the backbone of our economy. Procurement is the biggest value-driver in industrial organizations while its complexity in terms of parts, suppliers, requirements, and supply chains is ever-increasing. Organizations lack future-proof tools to retrieve actionable knowledge from the vast amount of information available - our opportunity.
We founded Tacto to build an intuitive and data-driven procurement solution to focus on what matters by automating what does not.
🙌🏼 How you can contribute
As one of our first team members you will help us to identify, evaluate, and act on business development opportunities. You will establish a data-driven B2B sales organization ready for scaling and run our sales operations hands-on to grow our business. This is a high impact role where you will directly work with the founders, shape the product, and help us to deliver value to our customers while setting our organization up for scaling.
Strategy & Business Development: Help to build up and lead our B2B sales organization ready for scaling
- Present our product at industry-related fairs and conferences
- Establish partnerships and engage with industry influencers
- Align with our marketing team on how to generate more inbound leads
- Explore customer needs and develop ways to address them with our product team
Sales Execution: Help to run and own our sales operations hands-on by convincing new customers to sail with us
- Test and implement ways to generate new outbound leads
- Reach out to decision makers proactively via phone, mail, and social media
- Prepare and develop sales and RFP material
- Conduct demos, lead negotiations, close contracts, and support implementation
- Prepare calling scripts and templates
🎓 Let's talk about you!
- You are motivated to build something from scratch, do not hesitate to get your hands dirty and are analytical to structure scalable processes
- You have strong communication skills in writing and in person, both in German and in English
- You like talking to customers, have a natural sales instinct, and enjoy working together with an interdisciplinary team
- You have first-hand experience with SaaS sales, a strong technical affinity and are interested in the industrial space
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist and don't have specific "minimum qualifications". We’d love to learn more about you and care about your motivation and ability to shape the industrial future with us.
✍️ Why you should consider joining
- Timing: We have developed a sellable product together with manufacturing companies. In the past few weeks, we acquired several paying customers. NOW we are ready to grow strongly and couldn't be more excited about the journey ahead. Join now and shape our future organization!
- Top investors believe in us: We are supported by first class investors such as Visionaries Club, UVC Partners as well as the founders of Personio, GetYourGuide & Forto. Join now and contribute to showing them they invested wisely!
- Team: We are an interdisciplinary (even one 🐕) and international (6 nations already) team that is highly motivated to succeed but loves to laugh. Join now and grow personally accelerated by our supportive culture.
Fill out the template below to apply.
In case of questions, contact André:
🌈 Equal Opportunities for Everyone
Tacto is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
🎡 Culture and office
We are fortunate to have an office with a beautiful office at Werk1 in Munich. To build a culture that everyone identifies with, we operate an office-first policy. We are open to offer occasional work from home but candidates should be prepared to work most days from the office.