🚀 What we do
We are a Munich-based startup building intelligent software for procurement. Tacto was founded by a motivated, tech-driven team and is backed by first class VCs and Germany's leading digital entrepreneurs.
In our company, we believe the next wave of technical progress will reshape the industrial world. Therefore, we aim to build sustainable supply chains in close collaboration with the backbone of Europe – industrial SMEs
Our priorities are:
🏭 Powering the industry that builds the world: We create a new wave of innovation by lifting Europe’s industrial SMEs with tens of millions of workers to the digital era
👩🏼🏭 Enabling effective business collaboration: We enable powerful collaboration among supplier networks as the basis for future economic growth
🌳 Saving resources in supply chains: We optimize the 50-80% of physical products' costs and emissions originating from suppliers to enhance sustainable growth
By now, our product manages hundreds of millions of € of material spend. Thereby, we help our customers to manufacture products from bread cutters to medical technology.
🙌🏼 How you can contribute
Sales is the most important function to unleash the potential of a great product. Join the legendary spirit of our sales team, to which we internally refer to as the "Maschinenraum"😉. By interning in this high impact role, you gain the skill set to successfully sell a product on scale.
You will work closely with our experienced business development managers as well as with the founders. You will learn to identify, evaluate, and act on business development opportunities. By working hands on, you keep our sales operations and the overall business running. Moreover, you can contribute to establishing a data-driven B2B sales organization. You are the first point of interaction with our customers and work with them to understand their needs and solve their pains.
Sales Execution: Learn how to run sales operations by working hands-on with potential new customers
- Test and implement ways to generate new outbound leads
- Reach out to decision makers proactively via phone, mail, and social media
- Prepare and develop sales and RFP (request for proposal) material
- Prepare calling scripts and templates
Strategy & Business Development: Help to build up and lead our B2B sales organization ready for scaling
- Present our product at industry-related fairs and conferences
- Establish partnerships and engage with industry influencers
- Align with our marketing team on how to generate more inbound leads
- Explore customer needs and develop ways to address them with our product team
🎓 Let's talk about you!
- You are motivated to build something from scratch, do not hesitate to work hands on
- You have strong communication skills in writing and in person, both in German and in English
- You like talking to customers, have a natural sales instinct, and enjoy working together with an interdisciplinary team
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist and don't have specific "minimum qualifications". We’d love to learn more about you and care about your motivation and ability to shape the industrial future with us.
✍️ Why you should consider joining
- Timing: We have developed a value delivering product together with manufacturing companies. NOW we are ready to grow strongly, professionalize our structure, and couldn't be more excited about the journey ahead. Join now and shape our future organization!
- Top investors believe in us: We are supported by first class investors such as Cherry Ventures, Visionaries Club, UVC Partners as well as the founders of Personio, GetYourGuide & Forto. Join now and contribute to showing them they invested wisely!
- Team: We are an interdisciplinary and international (6 nations already) team that is highly motivated to succeed, but loves to laugh. Join now and grow personally, accelerated by our supportive culture.
Fill out the template below to apply.
In case of questions, contact Robert:
🌈 Equal Opportunities for Everyone
Tacto is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
🎡 Culture and office
We have a beautiful office at Königsplatz, one of the most central and vibrant areas in Munich. To build a culture that everyone identifies with, we operate an office-first policy. We are open to offer occasional work from home, but candidates should be prepared to work most days from the office.