🚀 What we do
We are a Munich-based startup building intelligent software for procurement founded by a motivated, tech-driven team and backed by Germany's leading digital entrepreneurs.
At Tacto, we believe that the next wave of technical progress will reshape the industrial world, the backbone of our economy. Procurement is the biggest value-driver in industrial organizations while its complexity in terms of parts, suppliers, requirements, and supply chains is ever-increasing. Organizations lack future-proof tools to retrieve actionable knowledge from the vast amount of information available - our opportunity.
We founded Tacto to build an intuitive and data-driven procurement solution to focus on what matters by automating what does not.
🙌🏼 How you can contribute
As one of our first team members you will help us to shape the most essential part of our success by enabling the core of Tacto: PEOPLE. Your mission is to attract, hire, motivate and develop talents to join our ride. We believe people are the core of every organization, which is why this is one of the most important roles for Tacto. You will work directly with the founders setting our organization up for scaling - and help making Tacto a place people love to work at.
In less than a year we grew from 3 to 15 employees. Join and shape the growth from 15 to 50 📈
- You build up and shape the entire People & Culture department from the very beginning and therefore have a high impact on our talents, company culture and work environment
- You create and establish the Tacto brand with us to attract more talents and show the awesomeness of being a Tactonian to the outside world
- You define our talent acquisition strategy including the coordination of new hires on different channels and represent Tacto in the contact and interviews with applicants
- You play an active role in implementing various strategic HR projects such as our diversity, equity and inclusion initiative or feedback and performance cycle systems
- You take care of the wellbeing, happiness and development of all our people including team events on a regular basis, learning opportunities as well as perks & benefits
🎓 Let's talk about you!
- You are motivated to build something from scratch, love to enable other people and do not hesitate to get your hands dirty
- You like talking to people in order to get an understanding of their wishes, skills and abilities while supporting them to achieve their personal goals
- You like working together with an interdisciplinary, diverse and international team to enhance our organization
- You have first-hand experience in HR, know your way around tech and are interested in the industrial space
- You have strong communication skills in writing and in person, both in German and in English
✍️ Why you should consider joining
- Timing: We have developed a sellable product together with manufacturing companies. In the past few weeks, we acquired several paying customers. NOW we are ready to grow strongly and couldn't be more excited about the journey ahead. Join now and shape our future organization!
- Top investors believe in us: We are supported by first class investors such as Visionaries Club, UVC Partners as well as the founders of Personio, GetYourGuide & Forto. Join now and contribute to showing them they invested wisely!
- Team: We are an interdisciplinary (even one 🐕) and international (6 nations already) team that is highly motivated to succeed but loves to laugh. Join now and grow personally accelerated by our supportive culture.
Fill out the template below to apply.
In case of questions, contact André:
🌈 Equal Opportunities for Everyone
Tacto is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
🎡 Culture and office
We are fortunate to have an office with a beautiful office at Werk1 in Munich. To build a culture that everyone identifies with, we operate an office-first policy. We are open to offer occasional work from home but candidates should be prepared to work most days from the office.