🚀 What we do
We are a Munich-based startup building intelligent software for procurement founded by a motivated, tech-driven team and backed by Germany's leading digital entrepreneurs.
At Tacto, we believe that the next wave of technical progress will reshape the industrial world, the backbone of our economy. Procurement is the biggest value-driver in industrial organizations while its complexity in terms of parts, suppliers, requirements, and supply chains is ever-increasing. Organizations lack future-proof tools to retrieve actionable knowledge from the vast amount of information available - our opportunity.
We founded Tacto to build an intuitive and data-driven procurement solution to focus on what matters by automating what does not.
🙌🏼 How you can contribute
As our first marketeer you will help us to build our B2B brand as well as the marketing disciplines from the ground. Our mission is to lift the engine of Germany's industrial backbone to the digital era by running industrial procurement with our intelligent operating system. You cannot build an efficient, sustainable or qualitative physical product without procurement - it's the interface to all supply chains. Your personal mission is to communicate this to the outside world by understanding our target market, how our customers think, and what kind of content they consume – helping us to drive our growth 🚀
- Build a well-known B2B brand by being a thought leader in the German Mittelstand & especially the industrial procurement space
- Develop our (inbound) marketing strategy from scratch including content strategy, performance marketing, PR initiatives and community building
- Define and own strategic initiatives by collaborating with other departments or external partners to find (sometimes not ordinary) ways to drive our growth
- Understand what works - consistently grow your understanding of our customers and provide them with the most relevant content on the most relevant channels
- Analyse & Adjust - Verify the effectiveness of new channels and formats to generate predictable lead pipelines
- Transform content specifications into compelling, industry-specific, editorial content as well as appealing visuals for social media channels as well as our website and blog
- Leading and collaborating with freelancers to fast-track our content production and PR activities
🎓 Let's talk about you!
- You are motivated to build something from scratch and do not hesitate to get your hands dirty
- You have an eye for design and an interest in exploring and pushing creative boundaries
- You like working together with an interdisciplinary, diverse and international team to enhance our organization
- You have first-hand experience in marketing, know your way around tech and are interested in the industrial space
- You have strong communication skills in writing and in person, both in German and in English
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist and don't have specific "minimum qualifications". We’d love to learn more about you and care about your motivation and ability to shape the industrial future with us.
✍️ Why you should consider joining
- Timing: We have developed a sellable product together with manufacturing companies. In the past few weeks, we acquired several paying customers. NOW we are ready to grow strongly and couldn't be more excited about the journey ahead. Join now and shape our future organization!
- Top investors believe in us: We are supported by first class investors such as Visionaries Club, UVC Partners as well as the founders of Personio, GetYourGuide & Forto. Join now and contribute to showing them they invested wisely!
- Team: We are an interdisciplinary (even one 🐕) and international (6 nations already) team that is highly motivated to succeed but loves to laugh. Join now and grow personally accelerated by our supportive culture.
Fill out the template below to apply.
In case of questions, contact André:
🌈 Equal Opportunities for Everyone
Tacto is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
🎡 Culture and office
We are fortunate to have an office with a beautiful office at Werk1 in Munich. To build a culture that everyone identifies with, we operate an office-first policy. We are open to offer occasional work from home but candidates should be prepared to work most days from the office.