🚀 What we do
We are a Munich-based startup building intelligent software for procurement. Tacto was founded by a motivated, tech-driven team and is backed by first class VCs and Germany's leading digital entrepreneurs.
In our company, we believe the next wave of technical progress will reshape the industrial world. Therefore, we aim to build sustainable supply chains in close collaboration with the backbone of Europe – industrial SMEs
Our priorities are:
🏭 Powering the industry that builds the world: We create a new wave of innovation by lifting Europe’s industrial SMEs with tens of millions of workers to the digital era
👩🏼🏭 Enabling effective business collaboration: We enable powerful collaboration among supplier networks as the basis for future economic growth
🌳 Saving resources in supply chains: We optimize the 50-80% of physical products' costs and emissions originating from suppliers to enhance sustainable growth
By now, our product manages hundreds of millions of € of material spend. Thereby, we help our customers to manufacture products from bread cutters to medical technology.
🙌🏼 How you can contribute
As one of our first team members you will help us to explore and analyze real customer data to generate business-driven insights and increase transparency of procurement processes. You will work with real customer data and validate hypotheses as well as explore different directions of our data-driven product. This is a high impact role where you will directly work with the founders, shape the product, and help us to deliver value to our customers.
Setup and drive structured data exploration of customer's data
- Deep-dive into real world customer problems and formulate approaches and hypothesis for data-driven improvements (e.g. detect outliers, potentials for optimizations, ...)
- Use data exploration techniques to discover new questions and opportunities within our customer's procurement data and propose applicability and limitations of the data
- Directly work with our customers to understand their business problems, validate your ideas and findings and iterate our solution to maximize customer value
- Explore ways to automate and scale detection and application of data-driven use cases across customer accounts
- Interpret the results of your analysis and setup continuous monitoring to track value creation on customer side
Coordinate integration of data-driven use cases in our core product
- Define ways to make insights directly accessible and tangible to our customers
- Shape a consistent data model across customers in collaboration with our product and tech team to back our core workflows and analysis
- Evaluate third party data sources & services and integrate with existing customer data to augment insights and customer value
🎓 Let's talk about you!
Now you may wonder what experience and skills you need to bring to the table for the role. We believe that problem solving, creativity, and drive are more important than anything else that can be picked up. However, the following references will give a guideline of what might be helpful.
- You are familiar with handling and exploring data sets using languages like Python with respective packages like numpy, pandas, ...
- You are motivated to conquer an open-ended problem domain in the intersection of data analytics, engineering and business
- You enjoy engaging with customers, learning about their needs, and working together with an interdisciplinary team to deliver outcomes
- You have strong communication skills both in German and in English
✍️ Why you should consider joining
- Timing: We have developed a value delivering product together with manufacturing companies. NOW we are ready to grow strongly, professionalize our structure, and couldn't be more excited about the journey ahead. Join now and shape our future organization!
- Top investors believe in us: We are supported by first class investors such as Cherry Ventures, Visionaries Club, UVC Partners as well as the founders of Personio, GetYourGuide & Forto. Join now and contribute to showing them they invested wisely!
- Team: We are an interdisciplinary and international (6 nations already) team that is highly motivated to succeed, but loves to laugh. Join now and grow personally, accelerated by our supportive culture.
Fill out the template below to apply.
In case of questions, contact Robert:
🌈 Equal Opportunities for Everyone
Tacto is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
🎡 Culture and office
We are currently located at Werk1 in Munich. In summer 2022, we will move to our new office at Königsplatz. To build a culture that everyone identifies with, we operate an office-first policy. We are open to offer occasional work from home, but candidates should be prepared to work most days from the office.