🚀 What we do
We are a Munich-based startup building intelligent software for procurement. Tacto was founded by a motivated, tech-driven team and is backed by first class VCs and Germany's leading digital entrepreneurs.
In our company, we believe the next wave of technical progress will reshape the industrial world. Therefore, we aim to build sustainable supply chains in close collaboration with the backbone of Europe – industrial SMEs
Our priorities are:
🏭 Powering the industry that builds the world: We create a new wave of innovation by lifting Europe’s industrial SMEs with tens of millions of workers to the digital era
👩🏼🏭 Enabling effective business collaboration: We enable powerful collaboration among supplier networks as the basis for future economic growth
🌳 Saving resources in supply chains: We optimize the 50-80% of physical products' costs and emissions originating from suppliers to enhance sustainable growth
By now, our product manages hundreds of millions of € of material spend. Thereby, we help our customers to manufacture products from bread cutters to medical technology.
🙌🏼 How you can contribute
As a Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) in our team, you will shape key elements of our customer journey to accommodate the best product experience possible. Your responsibilities spread across the entire product management cycle from the first in-depth discussions of our sales process, the onboarding of new accounts and users to the expansion of active customers. You will work closely with our sales and product team to help us to deliver value and ensure the long-term satisfaction of our customers.
- You help to proactively manage our customer portfolio throughout the entire lifecycle to ensure an amazing customer experience and prevent any upcoming issues.
- You're able to explore customer-specific needs and organizational requirements by closely working out the right solutions with our customers
- You enable a seamless onboarding experience of key customers by running engaging workshops, training, and executing implementation plans together with our customer
- You share your in-depth understanding of our customer's needs to drive improvements of our product, maximize the value-add for our customers and support the sales team
- You collect and monitor data about product usage and adoption to derive insights on customer needs and react accordingly to remove blockers and product limitations.
- You have first-hand experience with B2B support, know your way around tech and are interested to dive deep into the industrial space
- You engage directly with our German-speaking customers and have therefore strong communication skills both in German and in English
✍️ Why you should consider joining
- Timing: We have developed a value delivering product together with manufacturing companies. NOW we are ready to grow strongly, professionalize our structure, and couldn't be more excited about the journey ahead. Join now and shape our future organization!
- Top investors believe in us: We are supported by first class investors such as Cherry Ventures, Visionaries Club, UVC Partners as well as the founders of Personio, GetYourGuide & Forto. Join now and contribute to showing them they invested wisely!
- Team: We are an interdisciplinary and international (6 nations already) team that is highly motivated to succeed, but loves to laugh. Join now and grow personally, accelerated by our supportive culture.
Fill out the template below to apply.
In case of questions, contact Robert:
🌈 Equal Opportunities for Everyone
Tacto is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
🎡 Culture and office
We are currently located at Werk1 in Munich. In summer 2022, we will move to our new office at Königsplatz. To build a culture that everyone identifies with, we operate an office-first policy. We are open to offer occasional work from home, but candidates should be prepared to work most days from the office.