🚀 What we do
We are a Munich-based startup building intelligent software for procurement. Tacto was founded by a motivated, tech-driven team and is backed by first class VCs and Germany's leading digital entrepreneurs.
In our company, we believe the next wave of technical progress will reshape the industrial world. Therefore, we aim to build sustainable supply chains in close collaboration with the backbone of Europe – industrial SMEs
Our priorities are:
🏭 Powering the industry that builds the world: We create a new wave of innovation by lifting Europe’s industrial SMEs with tens of millions of workers to the digital era
👩🏼🏭 Enabling effective business collaboration: We enable powerful collaboration among supplier networks as the basis for future economic growth
🌳 Saving resources in supply chains: We optimize the 50-80% of physical products' costs and emissions originating from suppliers to enhance sustainable growth
By now, our product manages hundreds of millions of € of material spend. Thereby, we help our customers to manufacture products from bread cutters to medical technology.
🙌🏼 How you can contribute
As one of our first team members you will help us to explore and analyze real customer data to generate business-driven insights and increase transparency of procurement processes. You will work with real customer data and validate hypotheses as well as explore different directions of our data-driven product. This is a high impact role where you will directly work with the founders, shape the product, and help us to deliver value to our customers.
- Design and plan our data infrastructure that fuels insight generation for our customers
- Connect to and ingest data from several customer ERP systems to feed our data models
- Shape a consistent data model across customers in collaboration with our product and tech team to back our core workflows and analysis
- Setup data pipelines to acquire, cleanse, and transform data
- Explore ways to automate and scale detection and application of data-driven use cases across customer accounts
- Evaluate 3rd party data sources to augment customer data and increase business value
- Interpret the results of your analysis and setup continuous monitoring to track value creation on customer side
- Explore and choose tools for internal BI to enable data-driven decisions for sales and product development
🎓 Let's talk about you!
Now you may wonder what experience and skills you need to bring to the table for the role. We believe that problem solving, creativity, and drive are more important than anything else that can be picked up. However, the following references will give a guideline of what might be helpful.
- You are familiar with handling and exploring data sets using languages like SQL and Python with respective packages like numpy, pandas, etc.
- You have worked with and have setup a BI tool, e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase, and the likes
- You know your way around cloud platforms like Azure, GCP or AWS
- You can build data pipelines and ingest data from different sources
- You are familiar with different data storages and data warehouses, e.g. S3, Azure Blob Storage, AWS Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, etc.
- You have strong communication skills both in English
✍️ Why you should consider joining
- Timing: We have developed a value delivering product together with manufacturing companies. NOW we are ready to grow strongly, professionalize our structure, and couldn't be more excited about the journey ahead. Join now and shape our future organization!
- Top investors believe in us: We are supported by first class investors such as Cherry Ventures, Visionaries Club, UVC Partners as well as the founders of Personio, GetYourGuide & Forto. Join now and contribute to showing them they invested wisely!
- Team: We are an interdisciplinary and international (6 nations already) team that is highly motivated to succeed, but loves to laugh. Join now and grow personally, accelerated by our supportive culture.
Fill out the template below to apply.
In case of questions, contact Robert:
🌈 Equal Opportunities for Everyone
Tacto is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
🎡 Culture and office
We are currently located at Werk1 in Munich. In summer 2022, we will move to our new office at Königsplatz. To build a culture that everyone identifies with, we operate an office-first policy. We are open to offer occasional work from home, but candidates should be prepared to work most days from the office.