Who We Are
Tamara is a growing Saudi financial technology startup permitted by SAMA, headquartered in Riyadh with offices in Dubai and Berlin. We provide Buy Now, Pay Later solutions to customers and merchants in the region.
Our mission is to empower people to shop through an honest, transparent and inclusive financial solution
Tamara also aims to tackle multiple core issues in the retail and service sectors that create friction in payments, low conversion rate and lower average order value offline and online.
We have ambitious plans and already showed unique traction. Tamara is on the path to become the region's next unicorn!
Tamara’s COOP Program
Looking to bridge the gap between education and real life working experience? Tamara’s COOP Program, beginning August 22, might just be the best place for you!
Tamara is calling on all the brightest minds to join our mission. We don't just offer you an internship - we offer you a unique adventure in one of the region's hottest startups.
Who You Are
- Have the desire to pursue a career in Fintech and the drive to be successful
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Arabic
- Be self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented, and has strong time management skills
- Have creativity, strong critical reasoning skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and evolving work environment
- Be willing to step up to greater responsibility, with a strong desire to contribute to overall goals
- Be willing to embrace challenges and be willing to work hard to achieve audacious goals
- Currently enrolled in your senior year at a Saudi university
- Have a strong academic background, with a GPA of 3.0/4.0 or 4.0/5.0.
What We Offer
- Autonomy and ownership over your own projects and tasks
- Mentorship by one of Tamara’s experts
- Work experience in a high growth financial technology startup
- Enter a community of the brightest minds in the region
- Compensation: We believe that our interns are an integral part of our organization, and we treat them as such.