Tamara is the leading Buy Now, Pay Later provider in the MENA region. Our mission is to empower people to shop through an honest, transparent and inclusive financial solution. We provide a Buy Now, Pay Later solution for customers to pay with the ability to split their payments.
The company operates out of its HQ in Saudi Arabia and has offices across the UAE, Germany and Vietnam.
About the role
Tamara’s ambition is to become the region’s favourite way to shop and pay. We aspire to be the convergence of personal financial management and shopping experience.
At Tamara, the product team works with a diverse range of stakeholders and teams including Finance, Operations, BI, and other Product Owners to create a fantastic, collaborative working environment. The team is responsible for ensuring Tamara’s products best fit the unique needs of our customers, merchants and business. We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about creating best in class consumer products within the complex payments landscape, and will help build new features, processes and flows, whilst improving our product experience for our users. You will work closely with our engineering team to build delightful features and collaborate closely with Mobile, Operations, Customer experience and Business teams to understand and solve our users’ pain points.
What you will do
- Manage Customer experience in Tamara iOS and Android applications; collaborate with Engineering teams, internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage Tamara wallet to ensure high customer engagement and retention.
- Build Tamara loyalty and cashback programs.
- Design customer deal and merchant discovery experience
- Analyze and optimize repayment flows of customers on their Tamara accounts, following data driven approach based on tracking tools.
- Manage communication to customers (i.e. app notifications, emails and SMS) to deliver a coherent customer experience.
- Translate user needs and business objectives into intuitive and compelling products.
- Closely follow emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Regularly use customer feedback, site metrics, market research, and competitive analyses to create compelling arguments for what we should do and why.
What we are looking for
- At least 5 years of product management experience – in e-commerce or digital payment area
- You are a problem solver. You have the ability to break down a problem, deeply think about potential solutions, and execute on a solution in a structured and an efficient way
- You are a people person with experience working in diverse, high-performing teams.
- Best-in-class communicator, down, up, and across; confident and competent in situations with senior stakeholders
- Experience with customer discovery processes including, but not limited to: customer interviews, gathering and synthesizing qualitative data, and validating that your features are delivering value to customers
- You are proficient in pulling and analyzing data, putting together expected outcomes for features, and running A/B tests
- Solid understanding of the market, supporting disciplines, and the core competencies of product management