Tamara is the leading Buy Now, Pay Later provider in the MENA region. Our mission is to empower people to shop through an honest, transparent and inclusive financial solution. We provide a Buy Now, Pay Later solution for customers to pay with the ability to split their payments. The company operates out of its HQ in Saudi Arabia and has offices across the UAE, Germany and Vietnam.
About the role
The Internal Audit Manager will work closely with functional and business/product work groups to identify areas of risk, make valuable recommendations on process and control standardization, and influence decision-making process to drive change
What you'll do
- Conduct operational and financial audits across different functions
- Identify and recommend control enhancements to support high-growth environment and constant change while mitigating critical risk.
- Facilitate the tracking, validation and closure of remediation plans pertaining to prior audit recommendations.
- Independently lead process improvement initiatives due to process change caused by business growth
- Develop strong relationships with business, technology partners and external auditors at all levels
- Leverage leadership experience to coach, mentor and develop solution driven teams.
- Prepare and provide written and oral reports, communications and/or presentations to management and executives
- Utilize data analysis techniques and various tools to evaluate and monitor financial and operational risks.
- Support company’s compliance initiatives and assess impact on controls due to operational gaps and issues.
- Conduct financial audits to address key financial reporting risk.
- Support various initiatives led by operational and IT audit team to strengthen existing controls/process
What you'll bring
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in Accounting, Internal Auditing, and Risk Assessment
- Detailed knowledge of critical business within key industries such as Automotive, Manufacturing, Retail or High growth companies is strongly preferred, solar energy product installation, construction, permitting, and consumer-contracting services are a huge plus
- CIA/CPA qualification with a 5+ years of experience with a Big 4 public accounting firm is strongly preferred
- BA/BS degree in Business or Accounting, MS or MBA a plus
- Experience working with computer-aided auditing, continuous monitoring and data analytic tools
- Demonstrated strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills, with ability to navigate fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be Saudi National
What we offer you: -
- Flexible working, onsite as well as remote working opportunities
- Competitive salary based on market benchmarks, reviewed, and revised annually
- Happy Thursdays and coffee check-in with cross functional leaders and colleagues
- Mentorship program to develop
- 21 days of paid leave + public holiday
- Rewards and Recognition done annually
- Medical Insurance coverage