Tamara is the leading Buy Now, Pay Later provider in the MENA region. Our mission is to empower people to shop through an honest, transparent and inclusive financial solution. We provide a Buy Now, Pay Later solution for customers to pay with the ability to split their payments. The company operates out of its HQ in Saudi Arabia and has offices across the UAE, Germany and Vietnam.
This role will report into the Head of Partner Success
What you’ll do
- Maintain in depth knowledge of system capabilities and enhancements for all systems in the Merchant Help Desk.
- Assist smaller merchants in numerous areas by solving order management problems, marketing alignment, systematic questions, and technical problems, while helping to build and maintain merchant relationships
- Develop, implement, and review policies and procedures to ensure the successful operation of the Merchant Help Desk. Reviewing and recommending improved operating procedures on an ongoing basis, and overseeing the implementation of operational procedures.
- Provide management regular reports regarding the help desk activities and KPIs.
- Direct Merchant Service Representatives through exceptional and unusual situations or customer concerns with merchant processing and equipment.
- Train internal department employees on operating regulations, and general merchant account processing.
- Coordinate the development, implementation, and support of Merchant Help Desk with the Merchant Product Team.
- Collaborate with Partnerships, Partner Success, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and more to get the correct answers for our merchants.
What you bring to the team
- Excellent Arabic and English communication skills are required to assist merchants and internal stakeholders.
- A collaborative and adaptive mentality to deal with Tamara's remarkable growth and transform challenges into opportunities.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English and Arabic.
- Natural problem-solving skills include the ability to observe situations from a bird's-eye perspective, identify the root of the problem, and provide innovative solutions.
- A self-assured, independent worker who thrives when given responsibility and autonomy while working in a team atmosphere.
- A natural multitasker who is capable of handling multiple tasks successfully.
What we offer you
- Flexible working conditions onsite, as well as remote working opportunities
- Competitive salary based on market benchmarks which are reviewed and revised annually
- Happy Thursday’s and coffee check-in with cross functional leaders and colleagues
- Mentorship program to develop your career path
- 21 days of paid leave + public holidays
- Rewards and Recognition done annually
- Medical Insurance coverage