Title : Customer Experience - Performance & Analytics manager
Location - Cairo, Egypt (or) India
Tamara is the leading Buy Now, Pay Later provider in the MENA region. Our mission is to empower people to shop through an honest, transparent and inclusive financial solution. We provide a Buy Now, Pay Later solution for customers to pay with the ability to split their payments. The company operates out of its HQ in Saudi Arabia and has offices across the UAE, Germany and Vietnam.
About the role
This role reports to the VP- Customer Experience Strategy & Operations. It will be focused on deriving analysis and insights out of data sources. Deliver analytics and insights use cases for a diverse range of departments.Work closely with CX Operations managers to understand their challenges and opportunities and develop information driven solutions that help business leaders understand their data and how it can be used to identify opportunities and solve complex business problems.
What you’ll do
- Build, and maintain detailed models/dashboards at channel level, country, and overall all CX operation
- Manage business engagement from initial problem statement and hypothesis, through identifying ideal methodology, providing oversight on the data collection process, statistical and analytic analysis work to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Own and lead the workforce analysis & real time analysis workstream
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the CX organization plan and targets
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep support teams as efficient as possible
- Drive analysis on projects and important strategic decisions improving the overall customer experience
- Coordinate with the Operations managers to measure the impact and efficiency of new business processes
- Deliver ad hoc reports occasionally to support workstreams & initiatives
- Own the analytics post mortem of any queue spikes
- Deliver complex insights use cases in a manner which is accepted by business stakeholders through compelling visualization and narratives incorporating analytical insight into actionable outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with CX Operations managers to support in helping define relevant measures, metrics and KPIs, that can be translated into analytical data and information products for root cause analysis and actionable insights.
- Lead, coach and develop direct reports to ensure each team member is empowered with the right business domain knowledge, analytical and statistical skills to ensure robust and timely delivery.
What you bring to the team:
- 8+ Years of experience in Analytics / CX
- Proven hands-on knowledge of SQL/Python/R
- Experience in working with and understanding Data & Analytics tools and platforms including Data Warehouses, and Tableau
- Working in diverse teams, at least partially also in large-scale enterprise data & analytics domains within complex business environments.
- Strong analytics and business intelligence skills with proven ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the business, including external parties.
- Knowledge of data warehousing principles.
- Knowledge of business domain, statistics, mathematics and analytical methods.
- Knowledge of data and KPIs commonly used in Support Industry (Financial industry experience is a plus)