Tamara is the leading Buy Now, Pay Later provider in the MENA region. Our mission is to empower people to shop through an honest, transparent and inclusive financial solution. We provide a Buy Now, Pay Later solution for customers to pay with the ability to split their payments. The company operates out of its HQ in Saudi Arabia and has offices across the UAE, Germany and Vietnam.
About the role
This role would report into the Head of Customer experience. The Service Excellence Manager will contribute to designing and driving the implementation of the quality framework and agent success programs within the Customer Experience team.
What you’ll do
- Lead the service excellence team which is comprised of Quality, Training, and Content
- Work across the Customer Care organization, Marketing and Sales channels to gather information, understand business processes and develop an accurate and robust knowledge base providing easy access to rich and accurate sources of information
- Establish metrics and measurement processes to assess our agent’s quality performance
- Establish and Analyze metrics and measurement systems to assess the value of the knowledge base for the purpose of improving content effectiveness
- Enable Quality team to solve complex problems which often have multiple owners across
- Resolve content requests for supported LOB/languages
- Lead projects for: content validation/analysis, process reviews, contact type deep-dives, translations, etc.
- Collect feedback from BPO & inhouse agents to improve processes and triage it to figure out how to include it.
- Edit existing Saved Reply Macros to reflect local updates or improvements.
- Translate SRs, Help Center nodes, KB pages to local language where needed.
- Regular proofreading of Help Center to timely flag any issues.
- Plan and execute instructional design projects to ensure a consistent learning experience.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances knowledge retention and transfer.
- Create and maintain training materials
What you bring to the team:
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in customer satisfaction, customer complaint resolutions with a good knowledge of CRM programmes
- Customer obsession
- Being a good leader
- Prior experience with industry leading Service Quality accreditation frameworks established
- Creative presentation & storytelling skills to turn information into insights
- Highly structured and detail oriented approach to work
- An innovative, proactive, and passionate approach to your work
- An ability to drive execution and implementation of various projects
- Data-driven decision and sound business judgment through strong logic & creative thinking and strong problem-solving ability.