Become part of Tanso and leverage your sales expertise for climate impact.
Join our team and take an active role in helping companies to decarbonize effectively. Your main objective is to sell Tanso, make sure our sales operations run smoothly and that we hit our ambitious goals. We’re now switching from founder-led sales to a dedicated sales department.
As one of our first Account Executives, you work together with the CEO, as well as our Sales Lead & Team and another Account Executive to build and refine our sales and GTM strategy, while working on the front lines of enterprise sales, interacting with C-level executives and other potential buyers of our software.
In your role, you own the whole process from opportunity identification to deal closing. As a key contributor to our commercial success, you work closely with our CEO and our Sales Lead on achieving our revenue targets.
How you succeed 💪🏼
Sell Tanso 🪝
- Spark interest. Work with our BDR to build up a pipeline to nurture.
- Show value. Conduct tailored product demos with the help of our product & sustainability team showcasing the value our solution offers.
- Close deals. Accompany leads through the entire buyer’s process, negotiate win-win deals and finish the paper work. Ensure a smooth handover to customer success to deliver value as soon as possible.
Run Tanso’s Sales operations 🤹
- Take responsibility. Work together with BDRs, Growth, Marketing and Product to ensure the Tanso sales machine is running smoothly.
- Design your own approach. Conceptualise your own materials and leverage our existing tooling to find and convince leads.
- Never stop improving. Find ways to strategically improve existing processes and maximise efficiency.
Stay on top of things 📈
- Provide industry insights. Attentively collect insights and forward them to our product team to keep delivering on actual needs.
- Track your metrics. Be on top of your game and know your indicators by heart to achieve your goals.
- Build expertise in B2B SaaS. Exchange with leading voices in the industry and leverage the secret sauce of SaaS sales.
Whom you will be working with 🏼🏼
- Till, CEO
- Tina, Go-to-market Manager
- Raffael, Sales Lead
- Nina, Business Development Representative
- Konstantin, Account Executive
- Sales Interns & Working Students
Hiring Process 📬
- Culture & Personal Fit with Saskia - get to know Tanso and ask all your questions
- Role Introduction with Till - understand your role and see who you will be working with
- Deep dive with Till and Raffael - get a feeling for the tasks ahead of you and meet your future colleagues
P.S.: You're wondering why there isn't a list of concrete skill requirements in the job description? We believe it's more important that you are excited about the role and want to grow with it, instead of fulfilling some specific high-level requirements. We think there can be numerous different paths that could qualify you for this role, and we want to hear YOUR story.
However, to ensure we can communicate effectively with our customers, your language proficiency in German should be at least level C1 or higher.