Become part of Tanso and build an impactful climate tech venture.
Join our team to take an active role in helping companies to decarbonize effectively and start your career in a fast-growing environment. Your main objective is to keep Tanso running smoothly & growing at the same time.
As our Founder's Associate Intern, you help us to build and continuously improve our company processes, together with our CEO, as well as the Founders Associate Mauritz. Your focus will be building up key processes and tools to prepare scaling Tanso.
How you succeed
📈Learn how to build up an early-stage company
- Make sure we run as a company. Work on implementing key processes and tools to prepare scaling Tanso. Steer the selection and implementation of critical business tools, automating workflows or help us to better attract talent to join our mission.
- Be the fire distinguisher. Work on the topics that are business critical and leave your footprint all around Tanso.
- Get your hands dirty and manage your own projects. Support everything from reaching key strategic goals to day-to-day operations, in a mix of venture development and BizOps topics.
🪁Bring in your ideas
- Proactively take responsibility for making Tanso a better company.
Whom you will be working with
- Mauritz, our Business Operations Lead, who is making Tanso scalable in terms of numbers and metrics
- Till (CEO), one of our Founders, who is leading and planning our business strategy
- Saskia, our People & Recruiting Lead, who is responsible for our hiring process
- Culture & Personal Fit with Saskia - get to know Tanso and ask all your questions
- Role Introduction with Mauritz - understand your role and see who you will be working with
P.S.: You're wondering why there isn't a list of concrete skill requirements in the job description? We believe it's more important that you are excited about the role and want to grow with it, instead of fulfilling some specific high-level requirements. We think there can be numerous different paths that could qualify you for this role, and we want to hear YOUR story.
However, to ensure we can communicate effectively within our team, your language proficiency in English should be at least level C1 or higher, as well as to effectively work on any topic, your language proficiency in German should also be at least level C1 or higher.