Become part of Tanso and leverage your sustainability expertise for industrial emission reduction.
Join our team to take an active role in helping companies to decarbonize effectively and start your sustainability career in a fast-growing environment. Your main objective is to ensure compliance, consistency and scientific rigorousness in our calculation processes. Your main objective is to ensure compliance, development of consistent and scalable carbon accounting methodologies to calculate the emissions of our customers from the manufacturing industry.
As our Carbon Methodology & Decarbonization Specialist, you help us build and continuously improve our emissions measurement processes, together with our CPO and the Climate Intelligence team. Your focus will be carrying out research and analyses in environmental analysis and decarbonization and represent Tanso in expert groups and institutions.
How you succeed
🚩 Ensure our software is state-of-the-art
- Best calculations. Ensure compliance, consistency and scientific rigorousness in our calculations models and methodology.
- Voice your opinion. Work closely with the product team to develop our next product features.
⛰️ Enable reduction of industrial emissions
- Build expertise. Research and analyze the field of environmental analysis, net-zero target and decarbonization.
- Identify reduction alternatives. Show use cases and options for industries to reduce their emissions.
⚓ Establish through leadership
- Represent Tanso. Play an active role in expert groups, network collaborations and more.
- Educate our target group. Hold webinars and use other media to bring the topic of carbon accounting forward.
- Build networks. Network with external experts, technical and scientific institutions, industrial associations or regulatory authorities.
Whom you will be working with
- Gyri, CPO & Founder
- Vignesh, Carbon Data Specialist
- Christoph, Product Manager
- Customer Success Team
- Culture & Personal Fit with Saskia - get to know Tanso and ask all your questions
- Role Introduction with Gyri - understand your role and see who you will be working with
- Deep Dive with Gyri & Vignesh - showcast your deep understanding of carbon accounting and methodologies
- Team Lunch & Founder Interview
P.S.: You're wondering why there isn't a list of concrete skill requirements in the job description? We believe it's more important that you are excited about the role and want to grow with it, instead of fulfilling some specific high-level requirements. We think there can be numerous different paths that could qualify you for this role, and we want to hear YOUR story.
However, to ensure we can communicate effectively with our customers, your language proficiency in German should be at least level B2 or higher, and to communication effectively within Tanso, your language proficiency in English should be at least level B2 or higher.