Join our team to take an active role in helping companies to decarbonize effectively. After building up our core product, we are now improving how carbon data is managed across enterprises. Our vision is to aggregate, process and make data actionable for users across the organization. We’re therefore looking for a (Senior) Product Manager for our Corporate Carbon Footprint product, embarking to upgrade our core product to handle enterprise complexity, supporting corporate reporting structures and more so that every user has access to the data, analytics, and decarbonization forecasts they need.
How you succeed
Enable our product to handle enterprise complexity
- Identify, prioritize and ship core features to handle scale and corporate complexity, such as user management, reporting structures, integrations etc.
- Work on our vision to bring sustainability data for decision-making into the hands of all users in an organization
Work cross-functionally to prioritize and deliver on roadmaps
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize features based on their user value and strategic importance
- Translate customer needs into clear product requirements
- Empowering teams across Tanso (e.g. CS, Marketing and Sales) to discover value opportunities and serve our customers
Drive insight generation and core product strategy
- Manage the development process from discovery to delivery, resolve roadblocks and make adjustments as necessary
- Work closely with engineering and design to ensure delivery according to specifications
- Ensure timely and high-quality product releases
Whom you will be working with
- Gyri, CPO
- Christoph, Product Manager
- Eileen, Product Designer
- Lorenz, CTO
- Our Engineers, such as Davit, Tomás, Simòn, and more.
- Culture & Personal Fit with Saskia - get to know Tanso and ask all your questions
- Role Introduction with Gyri - understand your role and see how you will be working with
- Work on the job with Gyri & Christoph - get a feeling for the tasks ahead of you
- Meet the team
- Offer - congrats, we’d love to have you on the team! It’s now time to discuss the details
P.S.: You're wondering why there isn't a list of concrete skill requirements in the job description? We believe it's more important that you are excited about the role and want to grow with it, instead of fulfilling some specific high-level requirements. We think there can be numerous different paths that could qualify you for this role, and we want to hear YOUR story.
However, to ensure we can communicate effectively within our team, your language proficiency in English should be at least level C1 or higher and to communicate with customers and users, your language proficiency in German should also be at least level C1 or higher.