Reporting to: Director of Product
Based: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Follow: You can find us on LinkedIn
Tarabut Gateway (TG) is the first and largest regulated Open Banking platform in the MENA, with offices in the Kingdom of Bahrain and the UAE. TG connects a regional network of banks and FinTechs via a universal application programming interface (API). By offering tools that allow the facilitation and distribution of personalized financial services, TG enables financial institutions to build a new world of financial services in MENA.
From our earliest days, we quickly became the region’s first applicant to a ‘regulatory sandbox’ through the Central Bank of Bahrain.
The clear objective is to build an infrastructure that accelerates an industry transformation. A multisided platform that connects banks, FinTechs, merchants, in the MENA region all on one platform, enabling a new realm of partnerships to be forged.
Fast forward to today, TG is in partnership with the largest banks in many countries. Our products are being built in Bahrain and will be ready to be shipped to other markets. At present we are focusing on scaling up our software engineering and product team to continue to better serve the lives of all 550 million people in the region.
This is the beginning of our journey, and as we see early stage FinTech start to emerge in other jurisdictions, there is no better time than now for the TG Platform to play its part in driving this new realm of financial services in MENA.
TG has already secured $25million investment in 2021 alone, including breaking records by securing the largest FinTech seed round in MENA history. Investors include (but not limited) Tiger Global, Target Global and Lumia capital.
About Team TG...
Working for TG could be the biggest challenge of your career! You will be exposed to every functions of the business, collaborate with inspiring colleagues that have unique ideas, and be given more autonomy than before to execute your ideas to scale. You will be challenged, held accountable and expected to run like it’s your own business
Curiosity is the gateway to learning. Thinking differently is key to our success. We don’t like normal, we prefer to create new rules for the game and redefine the status quo by challenging conventional thinking.
We have over 100 incredible team members based across distributed teams in the UK, Dubai, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and India.
What you'll do...
As a Business Analyst on the Product team, you will play a key role in the delivery of TG’s various product lines. You will work alongside other business analysts and product managers and report directly to a Head/Director of Product. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and communicating with a wide variety of internal & external stakeholders. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
The TG product team’s focus is on value creation through new features & enhancements that enable our customers to leverage the power of open data to build new experiences & products for end consumers in the MENA region. Many of these new features will transform customer experiences – streamlining onboarding journeys, making credit more accessible to retail & SME customers, and enabling simpler, faster & cheaper payments in the region.
We’ll rely on you to work with various internal & external stakeholders including customers, prospects, and our own product & engineering teams to understand current processes & customer requirements and help evaluate the opportunities for TG to improve these processes and provide real value and tangible benefits to our B2B customers, and to end consumers.
You will be an active contributor to supporting team growth and delivery as we continue to create a progressive, modern Product function. We seek team players that have low ego but high ambition. You’ll want to join a mission driven company, building a world class customer experience, creating a market leading technology culture and inspiring high performing agile teams.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements and process analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Successful prior experience as a business analyst.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation writing experience
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in a variety of applications including Word, Excel, Visio and collaboration tools such as JIRA.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
We're a remote first company where teamwork and collaboration has no barriers. We embrace diversity and encourage talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our roles even if you do not match every requirement in the list above. TG makes hiring decisions based on experience, aptitude, skill and sharing our company values. We will not discriminate with regards to any legally protected characteristics.