What is Teachable?
Teachable is a no-code platform for creators who want to build a more impactful business through courses, coaching, downloadable content, and community. With Teachable, creators can engage their online audiences and get paid—on their own terms. Today, tens of thousands of creators use Teachable to share their knowledge and, to date, have reached more than 46 million students around the world.
Are you ready to join a dynamic, cross-cultural team at an exciting turning point in our company’s journey? Now part of the global Hotmart Company portfolio, Teachable continues to take the creator economy by storm as a true industry leader. Together, Teachable and Hotmart are delivering market-leading products that prioritize creator control and flexibility, alongside meaningful partnership and support from our team. If you have big ideas, relish the chance to challenge convention, and deeply believe in the power of creators to shape the future, we want you on our team!
What is the role?
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will delight our Creators by providing solutions to customer issues, and acting as a liaison between internal support teams and customers. You’ll be part of a best-in-class customer support organization that has a unique position in being able to work directly with our Creators and help scaffold their online businesses to new heights.
This is a work-from-home position is based in the Philippines.
What You'll Do:
- Provide a world-class customer support experience by efficiently and enthusiastically delivering solutions to creators, and empowering them to get the most out of the Teachable platform
- Become an expert on the functionality and capabilities of the Teachable platform, and stay up to date on our rapidly evolving product offering
- Drive business goals by consistently meeting/exceeding individual and team KPIs, and demonstrating a sense of urgency in communicating with our creators
- Collaborate cross-departmentally by reporting customer feedback and insights to our marketing, product and engineering teams
- Iterate on our internal team processes as the Teachable product continues to evolve
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years providing high-volume email/live chat support, preferably in SaaS
- Effective written and verbal communication skills: you are comfortable translating complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Emotional intelligence and an empathetic inclination to understand what the customer is saying versus what they mean
- Curiosity for learning - you enjoy taking on new challenges and are able to quickly distill learnings in a fast paced environment to best support our Creators and teams.
- High level of technical aptitude; the ability to pick up new technologies quickly and explain complex concepts simply
- Working knowledge and experience using helpdesk tools such as ZenDesk, Salesforce, Intercom or similar
- Prior experience with technical troubleshooting
- Passionate about both teaching and learning
- Results driven: If you see something that can be done differently, you take action, and advocate on behalf of our creators.
- This is a contractor position through our Employer of Record partner in the Philippines
- There may be potential to convert to full time (with benefits) depending on business needs
- Our customer support team operates seven days a week, 365 days a year, from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST.
- You’ll be assigned a specific shift, Monday through Friday (8 hours per day / 40 hours per week).