TeamApt is looking to hire a user-Centric Product Manager with a solid background in software engineering. You are passionate about building products that customers love. You will be the glue between the business side and the technical side of things.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will actively work with the engineering team to create and modify products to fulfil customer needs. You will focus on implementation and what technology is required to meet the business requirements.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Understand, research, and follow technology trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Implement beta tests.
- Work with data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will be responsible for technical product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements. You’ll define the product vision, and work closely with the engineering team.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You also have to be able to seamlessly weave between cross-functional teams in order to build and grow a wide range of projects with a growth mindset while being able to communicate product vision to non-technical stakeholders.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience in software engineering or solutions architecture and at least 2 years of product development.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to assess and address technical risks
- Proven ability to facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job going.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.