Who we are
TeamApt is a financial technology company digitising Africa’s real economy by building a financial ecosystem for businesses, providing them with all the payment, banking, credit and business management tools they need to succeed.
The Video/Motions Graphic Designer designs and executes video content and other digital features on topics related to the organization’s mission. The Designer/Editor also assists in developing project scripts and outlines, giving technical feedback during the process. The Designer/Editor designs and produces high-quality motion graphics for videos, websites, presentations and digital products. S/he edits together original footage and stock photos/video for PRB videos, websites, presentations and digital products.
About the role
What you’ll get to do
- Collaborate closely on developing video and other digital concepts and projects.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards and scripts.
- Design and deliver high-quality motion graphics optimized for video/web/social media dissemination.
- Select, edit, and incorporate third party content (stills, footage, music, graphics, etc.) as needed.
- Retouch, correct, and colour-grade video and photo content.
- Ensure all produced material is correctly optimized for chosen dissemination (web, social media, large presentation screen, social media).
- Work directly with external consultants (videographers, photographers, narrators, programmers, voice artists, animators, translators, developers/coders), ensuring that their work matches the quality and branding of the company’s products.
- Work closely with the Digital Designer and assist in developing multimedia presentations for meetings, conferences, etc.
- Track new content trends and technologies to ensure that the company’s output remains on the cutting edge.
To succeed in this role, we think you should have
- 5 years proven experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, demonstrating why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (i.e., content development, creation and editing of content).
- Makes clear good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Able to create a 5 types of Motion Designs is desirable.
What to expect in the hiring process
- A preliminary phone call with the recruiter
- A technical interview with the Hiring Manager
- A behavioural and technical interview with a member of the Executive team
- All interviews stages are Virtual