Monnify is a leading payment service provider in Africa providing tools for businesses to accept and make payments. We’re looking for a technical product specialist whose primary objective is to assist businesses and developers in integrating with Monnify.
- Interact with businesses looking to integrate with Monnify to understand clearly their needs and proffer the best integration solutions to meet such needs.
- Provide technical assistance to businesses and developers integrating to Monnify.
- Maintain a user friendly, detailed documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences, with each audience being able to get the most out of the documentation.
- Develop tutorials (written and video), user guides on integrating with Monnify APIs..
- Lead development of tools, plugins, SDKs, sample codes with which businesses can integrate with Monnify Payment Gateway APIs.
- Regularly carry out research on latest technologies in the development landscape towards identifying what integration tools need to be supported by Monnify.
- Effectively track and communicate with product development team enhancement requests or opportunities as identified during integration engagements.
- Effectively track and communicate with the engineering team bugs/defects identified during integration.
- Maintain a vibrant developer community for Monnify to gather direct feedback from developers using Monnify and act as a developer advocate
- Be a developer experience advocate within the company.
- Attend meetings with the sales team, providing technical guidance for merchants at such meetings.
- Act as a point of contact for any information regarding the use of Monnify.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience as a software developer in any of the following areas
- Backend (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP, Ruby
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Strong understanding of fundamental programming concepts - data types and algorithms, flow control structures, object oriented programming, etc.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Must be very good at troubleshooting software bugs and solving problems.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.