Who we are
TeamApt is a financial technology company digitising Africa’s real economy by building a financial ecosystem for businesses, providing them with all the payment, banking, credit and business management tools they need to succeed.
The Paid Marketing Specialist will contribute to adding customer value, building a strong brand, and increase sales by developing and executing a paid and performance media strategy that drives customer acquisition and profitable growth. The role steers the optimization of budgets, tactics, and execution on a day-to-day basis.
If this excites you, it excites us too and we would love to have you.
About the role
What you’ll get to do
- Manage, optimize & maximize the company's ROI on Google Ads (Search, Display & Video) and Social Media Ads (Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn)
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of campaign performance.
- Plan, test, and implement new acquisition funnels
- Improve conversions by a/b testing different variables
- Provide execution based PPC recommendations
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, display network and other areas of paid search to meet client goal.
To succeed in this role, we think you should have
- 2 years of experience with PPC campaigns creation and optimization
- Strong Excel skills
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Google Adwords Certification
- Knowledge of Power BI, Google Analytics, Google and Facebook Ads Manager or similar tools
What to expect in the hiring process
- A preliminary phone call with the recruiter
- A technical interview with the hiring manager
- A behavioural and technical interview with a member of the Executive team
- All interview stages are virtual