Who we are
TeamApt is a financial technology company digitizing Africa’s real economy by building a financial ecosystem for businesses, providing them with all the payment, banking, credit, and business management tools they need to succeed.
The Brand Manager will be a seasoned brand marketer leading the development and growth of our payments brand, supporting the creative development, planning and execution of all Brand and Communication initiatives within the framework of an agreed strategy, while meeting our Return on Investment targets for LTV/CAC, TOMA, Bonding, and increased Brand Equity.
You will have excellent creative skills and strategic thinking to craft compelling stories and campaigns that achieve business goals and brand salience, supporting to execute all ATL and BTL campaigns in line with the overall brand strategy.
To succeed, you will be exceptional at collaborating with in-house creative teams and agencies. The ability to present ambitious concepts and goals to stakeholders and leadership is key for this role.
About the role
- Concept and build engaging marketing programs, governing all communications for the brand, and creative/advertising developments to reinforce the key brand benefits and drive consumers to make our brand their preferred brand.
- Provide strategic brand support and develop brand-building initiatives to drive brand performance for our brand.
- Establish and maintain an integrated brand marketing calendar of messages, programs, and activities.
- Manage relationships with internal and external creative partners, overseeing the successful execution of hero and program assets.
- Develop session content for brand events including talking tracks and visual development.
- Build a library of high-quality, high-leverage marketing materials that showcase the brand, and product narratives.
- Refine and drive key brand health metrics and scorecard results.
- Managing the budgets for advertising and promotional items.
- Delve into the competitor and customer insights analysis and provide feedback.
- Provide support to the Growth team through timely provision of required branding collateral, making recommendations on POS elements to drive brand performance.
- 6+ years in brand marketing and brand strategy.
- Experience building brand campaigns and programs for B2B and B2C companies.
- A knack for connecting strategic-thinking with innovation to execute high-leverage programs.
- Strong messaging and copy development skills.
- Trained visual eye, impeccable taste level, fluent in creative feedback.
- A history of delivering best-in-class marketing programs and assets.
- Proven experience setting, tracking, and surpassing KPIs.
- Confident project management adept at driving integrated planning cycles across multiple marketing and design stakeholders.
What to expect in the hiring process
- A preliminary phone call with the recruiter
- A technical interview with the Hiring Manager
- A behavioral and technical interview with a member of the Executive team
- All interviews stages are Virtual