About The Big Search
The Big Search is a global talent advisory firm partnering with the world’s leading investors and technology companies shaping our future.
We’re a consulting organisation helping founders scale great companies, and we’re a technology company building the operating system for independent search consultants called Navis. In 2 of the 3 last years we’ve grown by 100-150% yoy (the other one was COVID 2020) and are aiming for similar numbers in the coming years. It’s a pretty fun ride!
Our team started in Amsterdam but has now grown to London, Berlin, Skopje, Warsaw, Belgrade and Budapest – and that’s just the beginning. In 2022 we’re launching in Latin America, France, and the Nordics. We’re looking for the sharpest minds in the talent space to join our mission. As a company that values openness, we’ll say now that we push our employees to go further than they’ve ever gone before. But along the way, there are rewards, excitement, new opportunities, fellowship and, growth. You can view more here.
As a member of the Embedded Talent Acquisition (ETA) department, you will be working on projects for the best high-growth tech companies across Europe. Together with other Talent Acquisition Partners, Talent Operations specialists and Talent Leads, you will have the opportunity to impact our clients' growth, building out and scaling entire teams, department and offices. Your work will empower them to make a difference in the world.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP), you will be responsible for finding, attracting and hiring the right talent for our clients and the projects we support them with. This means executing the sourcing strategy across the end-to-end recruitment process, partnering with senior team members and client hiring managers to ensure high quality and swift delivery.
• Hire for junior/mid-level roles
• Conduct intake calls (with support from Senior Talent Acquisition Partner/Talent Lead if needed)
• Do hands-on proactive sourcing
• Oversee inbound candidate applications
• Screen and present candidates to HM’s/relevant stakeholders
• Manage candidates throughout the process up to and including offer stage
• Offer management (can get support from Senior Talent Acquisition Partner/Talent Lead for more challenging cases)
• Work with HM’s directly to provide updates, gather feedback, align on process and offers
• Gather market intelligence
• Manage high workload and prioritizing tasks efficiently, according to client and project needs
• Learn how to read data to be able to influence stakeholders and facilitate decision-making (with guidance from Senior Talent Acquisition Partner/Talent Lead)
• Identify opportunities for process improvement
• Sharing knowledge with team members
• Supporting onboarding for junior team members
• Proactively works on continuous development, e.g. ETA training, in-person/virtual recruitment events, keeping up with industry news and trends, etc
• Strong sourcing skills - able to utilize a range of recruiting tools and strategies while ensuring a balance between quality and quantity
• Broad recruiting experience across a variety of roles and industries
• Understanding of what makes a bad, good and great candidate for a client
• Problem-solving and analytical mindset
• Understanding of the importance of data and how we deliver against SLAs
• Ability to communicate efficiently with external and internal stakeholders
• Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written, great communication skills and curiosity
What We Offer
• We are incredibly mission-driven, focusing on supporting companies that are solving hard problems and shape our future in a positive way.
• Rock-solid culture that’s built on our first and most important value: People.
• Be part of building what the future of talent consulting will look like. There’s a tremendous opportunity to capture.
• Plenty of autonomy and freedom and space for you to do your thing – we never micromanage.
• A global, diverse, international team and culture. We celebrate differences in every aspect. The more ways to look at a problem to solve it the better.