About The Big Search
The Big Search is a global talent advisory firm partnering with the world’s leading investors and technology companies shaping our future.
We’re a consulting organisation helping founders scale great companies, and we’re a technology company building the operating system for independent search consultants called Navis. In 2 of the 3 last years we’ve grown by 100-150% yoy (the other one was COVID 2020) and are aiming for similar numbers in the coming years. It’s a pretty fun ride!
Our team started in Amsterdam but has now grown to London, Berlin, Skopje, Warsaw, Belgrade and Budapest – and that’s just the beginning. In 2022 we’re launching in Latin America, France, and the Nordics. We’re looking for the sharpest minds in the talent space to join our mission. As a company that values openness, we’ll say now that we push our employees to go further than they’ve ever gone before. But along the way, there are rewards, excitement, new opportunities, fellowship and, growth. You can view more here.
Talent sourcing is the core of our services. Talent Sourcers are in the frontline and they play an integral part in providing a world-class service to our clients. As a member of the Embedded Talent Acquisition (ETA) department, you will be working on projects for the best high-growth tech companies across Europe. Working in a team being led by a Talent Lead and collaborate together with Talent Acquisition Partners, Talent Operations Coordinators you will have the opportunity to impact our clients' growth, building out and scaling entire teams, departments, and offices. Your work will empower them to make a difference in the world. You will be using the best-in class sourcing techniques and tools to find the best talent on the market.
As a Talent Sourcer, you will be responsible for identifying the best talent across multiple roles and industries. You will be working closely with Talent Acquisition Partners and executing on sourcing strategies for the project, while learning the ins and outs of the full-cycle recruitment process.
- Execute according to the sourcing strategy
- Attend intake calls (where needed)
- Use LinkedIn and other sourcing tools to find strong candidates
- Review inbound candidate applications
- Present candidates to Talent Acquisition Partners/relevant stakeholders
- Maintain quality of candidates in the pipeline (through learning to identify bad, good and great profiles)
- Flag issues and bottlenecks in the sourcing process to team members in a timely manner
- Learn about the market, the different roles and industries and providing updates to team members on any changes and trends
- Manage own workload and prioritizing tasks with help from Talent Acquisition Partner/Talent Lead when needed
- Follow up on deadlines and communicating delays
- Do recruitment data entry - keeping all systems updated e.g. client Applicant Tracking System
- Attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Problem-solving skills and resilience
- Entry point:
- 0-1 years of experience in recruitment industry in a similar TAP or sourcing function,
- experience in retail, customer service or other relevant fields
- Ability to communicate efficiently with internal stakeholders
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written, great communication skills and curiosity
What We Offer
• We are incredibly mission-driven, focusing on supporting companies that are solving hard problems and shape our future in a positive way.
• Rock-solid culture that’s built on our first and most important value: People.
• Be part of building what the future of talent consulting will look like. There’s a tremendous opportunity to capture.
• Plenty of autonomy and freedom and space for you to do your thing – we never micromanage.
• A global, diverse, international team and culture. We celebrate differences in every aspect. The more ways to look at a problem to solve it the better.