About The Big Search
The Big Search is a global talent advisory firm partnering with the world’s leading investors and technology companies shaping our future.
We’re a consulting organisation helping founders scale great companies, and we’re a technology company building the operating system for independent search consultants called Navis. In 2 of the 3 last years we’ve grown by 100-150% yoy (the other one was COVID 2020) and are aiming for similar numbers in the coming years. It’s a pretty fun ride!
Our team started in Amsterdam but has now grown to London, Berlin, Skopje, Warsaw, Belgrade and Budapest – and that’s just the beginning. In 2022 we’re launching in Latin America, France, and the Nordics. We’re looking for the sharpest minds in the talent space to join our mission. As a company that values openness, we’ll say now that we push our employees to go further than they’ve ever gone before. But along the way, there are rewards, excitement, new opportunities, fellowship and, growth. You can view more here.
We’re growing rapidly at The Big Search. In 2021 about 50% and 2022 will be no different. That’s why we’re looking to expand our Internal hiring team by hiring a passionate, enthusiastic and results driven Recruiter!
As a Talent Partner in our Internal Hiring team, you will be responsible for coming up with search strategies on how to find and deliver the best talent across the world for the searches you are working on, whilst supporting and being supported by a team of analysts to find the best talent on the market.
You will be owning the entire recruitment for a new office in Warsaw, Poland. The roles will predominantly be commercially focused (Recruiters, Sourcers, Admin Support) and you will be a key figure in building out our presence in Warsaw.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s eager to make an impact on a growing company, loves to work as part of a tight knit team and is not afraid to get their hands dirty or continuously take on new challenges.
- Partner with Hiring managers across the business to find the best candidates across the Polish market
- Fully own the research strategy – translate JDs and requirements into search strategies and using best in class techniques to find the 1% of the talent
- Effectively run full cycle recruitment process including interviewing and negotiating offers
- Think and contribute to our employer branding efforts – how we can market ourselves as the best search firm to work for in Poland
- Provide the best candidate experience to any candidate who applies or interviews at TBS
- 3 years + of experience in a recruitment role
- Knowledge of full-cycle recruitment, from sourcing, screening, interviewing, and filtering candidates
- The ability to translate the job requirements into a successful search strategy which will yield the best candidates
- Excellent stakeholder management. The ability to effectively build rapport, keep regular updates, and push-back on hiring managers when they have unrealistic expectations (of course this never happens 😊)
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written and excellent communication skills (min. B2 level)
- Native Polish Speaker
- Self-driven, goal-oriented, and data driven frame of mind and you thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Understanding of the technology world and what business models and companies are shaping the future
- Team player attitude
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree
MUST BE BASED IN POLAND
What We Offer
- We are incredibly mission-driven, focusing on supporting companies that are solving hard problems and shape our future in a positive way
- Rock-solid culture that’s built on our first and most important value: People
- Join a world-class team. Our people come from tier 1 talent consultancies as well as some of the world’s top technology organizations
- Be part of building what the future of talent consulting will look like. There’s a tremendous opportunity to capture
- We pay our people at the top of the market
- Plenty of autonomy and freedom and space for you to do your thing – we never micromanage
- A global, diverse, international team and culture. We celebrate differences in every aspect. The more ways to look at a problem to solve it the better
What We Offer
• We are incredibly mission-driven, focusing on supporting companies that are solving hard problems and shape our future in a positive way.
• Rock-solid culture that’s built on our first and most important value: People.
• Be part of building what the future of talent consulting will look like. There’s a tremendous opportunity to capture.
• Plenty of autonomy and freedom and space for you to do your thing – we never micromanage.
• A global, diverse, international team and culture. We celebrate differences in every aspect. The more ways to look at a problem to solve it the better.