About The Big Search
The Big Search is a global talent advisory firm partnering with the world’s leading investors and technology companies shaping our future.
We’re a consulting organisation helping founders scale great companies, and we’re a technology company building the operating system for independent search consultants called Navis. In 2 of the 3 last years we’ve grown by 100-150% yoy (the other one was COVID 2020) and are aiming for similar numbers in the coming years. It’s a pretty fun ride!
Our team started in Amsterdam but has now grown to London, Berlin, Skopje, Warsaw, Belgrade and Budapest – and that’s just the beginning. In 2022 we’re launching in Latin America, France, and the Nordics. We’re looking for the sharpest minds in the talent space to join our mission. As a company that values openness, we’ll say now that we push our employees to go further than they’ve ever gone before. But along the way, there are rewards, excitement, new opportunities, fellowship and, growth. You can view more here.
As a Talent Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring candidates have a smooth experience throughout the search, by using your communications skills effectively to guide them through the process. You will be working on Executive Search or Embedded Talent Acquisition (ETA) projects for the best high-growth tech companies in the world and you will have the opportunity to make
a change and have an impact on their future growth.
As part of the Talent Operations team, you will be working in a small cross-functional team with a consultant and your colleagues from Research.
You will be the main point of contact between the clients and the candidates and would manage the entire communication within their team.
• Connect with potential candidates that match the position that our clients are looking for
• Read, research, and route correspondence
• Initiate communications
• Draft letters, messages and documents; collect and analyze information, create and adapt JDs
• Use LinkedIn and other professional social network platforms and our ATS and clients’ ATS systems
• Plan and schedule calls/meetings and job interviews
• Contribute to team effort by performing all the tasks in timely manner
• Organize travel logistics
• Maintain contact with candidates in the talent pool and with prospects
• Ensure the best candidate experience possible
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• Excellent knowledge of English (Verbal & Written)
• Excellent writing skills
• Understanding of the technology world and what business models and companies are shaping our world
• Ability to work with digital tools and you’re always on the lookout for new systems to improve your work
• Ability to express initiative and show off your ambitious personality
• Outgoing and communicative personality who builds and maintains relationships easily
• Service-minded attitude, always helping clients and candidates with what they need
• Creative, well organized, accurate, flexible personality and you thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment
What We Offer
• We are incredibly mission-driven, focusing on supporting companies that are solving hard problems and shape our future in a positive way.
• Rock-solid culture that’s built on our first and most important value: People.
• Be part of building what the future of talent consulting will look like. There’s a tremendous opportunity to capture.
• Plenty of autonomy and freedom and space for you to do your thing – we never micromanage.
• A global, diverse, international team and culture. We celebrate differences in every aspect. The more ways to look at a problem to solve it the better.