About The Big Search
The Big Search is a global talent advisory firm partnering with the world’s leading investors and technology companies shaping our future.
We’re a consulting organisation helping founders scale great companies, and we’re a technology company building the operating system for independent search consultants called Navis. In 2 of the 3 last years we’ve grown by 100-150% yoy (the other one was COVID 2020) and are aiming for similar numbers in the coming years. It’s a pretty fun ride!
Our team started in Amsterdam but has now grown to London, Berlin, Skopje, Warsaw, Belgrade and Budapest – and that’s just the beginning. In 2022 we’re launching in Latin America, France, and the Nordics. We’re looking for the sharpest minds in the talent space to join our mission. As a company that values openness, we’ll say now that we push our employees to go further than they’ve ever gone before. But along the way, there are rewards, excitement, new opportunities, fellowship and, growth. You can view more here.
You’ll be a strong and reliable support to company operations and communication. Your effects will allow us to achieve organizational efficiency and you will nurture a pleasant work environment by bringing your passion for work and a positive attitude. The role is varied, offers progression and needs someone who is a great team player and happy to get stuck in.
You will partner with our People department to maintain office policies and perform general office clerk duties and errands.
You are the “first impression manager” for all visitors of TBS.
Helping us build a great employee experience and culture with ideas and research for venues, vendors, work with the People team to successfully organize team building events, social events, office events, welcoming office guests, assisting in business travels, etc.
Provide smooth running of the office, manage maintenance and organization of the office, restocking of inventory and supplies
Develop and manage the filing system for administration, archive and overall paperwork
Reception and dispatch of post mail, correspondence with postal services
Submit company documents to private or public institutions
Provide administrative support to the People team
- Proficiency in written and spoken English language
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong time-management and communication skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Detail-oriented and resourceful
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Ability to handle confidential information
What We Offer
• We are incredibly mission-driven, focusing on supporting companies that are solving hard problems and shape our future in a positive way.
• Rock-solid culture that’s built on our first and most important value: People.
• Be part of building what the future of talent consulting will look like. There’s a tremendous opportunity to capture.
• Plenty of autonomy and freedom and space for you to do your thing – we never micromanage.
• A global, diverse, international team and culture. We celebrate differences in every aspect. The more ways to look at a problem to solve it the better.