About The Big Search
The Big Search is a global talent advisory firm partnering with the world’s leading investors and technology companies shaping our future.
We’re a consulting organisation helping founders scale great companies, and we’re a technology company building the operating system for independent search consultants called Navis. In 2 of the 3 last years we’ve grown by 100-150% yoy (the other one was COVID 2020) and are aiming for similar numbers in the coming years. It’s a pretty fun ride!
Our team started in Amsterdam but has now grown to London, Berlin, Skopje, Warsaw, Belgrade and Budapest – and that’s just the beginning. In 2022 we’re launching in Latin America, France, and the Nordics. We’re looking for the sharpest minds in the talent space to join our mission. As a company that values openness, we’ll say now that we push our employees to go further than they’ve ever gone before. But along the way, there are rewards, excitement, new opportunities, fellowship and, growth. You can view more here.
Recruitment is an industry that has yet to be disrupted with effective use of data. In TBS we are actively working on challenging this status quo and are one of the few companies in the industry that successfully uses data in a systematic way.
We are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst that will help us take TBS to the next level in becoming a Data Driven Organization. Your goal will be to take ownership of the current Data ecosystem and show us how we can utilize Data even better. You will help us navigate the growth of TBS by tracking and analysing our KPIs and doing in depth analysis to ensure we grow in the most efficient way possible. You will support important business decisions through in depth analysis and complex models (profitability, pricing, ...). Additionally, you will be expected to work with various departments on reporting of key metrics and identifying actionable insights that can deliver key improvements to the way we work and the way we approach the market.
- Take full ownership of the current data ecosystem (Power BI, FiveTran, Redshift) and work with our Engineering team on improving the Data Infrastructure and the tools we use
- Ensure we are able to track and monitor the most important business metrics and KPIs
- Iterate on existing projects (KPIs, Quality control and improvement, financial modelling, Team Profitability model ...) to ensure they stay relevant and accurate as we scale
- Work closely with Business stakeholders to identify key new projects where data can add value and define the Data Vision and roadmap
- Implement new tools that will enable us to do more advanced analytics and predictive modelling
- Set up experiments to (in)validate hypothesis about our internal operations and the market
- Lead and mentor a small team who will support you on all aspects of your work
- Extensive experience with Data visualisation and reporting, and ability to find the best way to communicate various insights and information
- Experience with Data Visualisation tools (preferably Power BI), ETL tools (FiveTran, Redshift) and SQL
- Proven record of cleaning, interpreting, and analysing data in SQL, Python, Power BI or similar
- Worked with stakeholders on identifying their problems, scoped and implemented an appropriate solution and communicated the outcome to the stakeholders
- Delivered trainings to non-tech users on how to properly use Data visualisation tools like Power BI
- Worked in a fast paced start-up environment before
- Led and mentored a small team
What We Offer
• We are incredibly mission-driven, focusing on supporting companies that are solving hard problems and shape our future in a positive way.
• Rock-solid culture that’s built on our first and most important value: People.
• Be part of building what the future of talent consulting will look like. There’s a tremendous opportunity to capture.
• Plenty of autonomy and freedom and space for you to do your thing – we never micromanage.
• A global, diverse, international team and culture. We celebrate differences in every aspect. The more ways to look at a problem to solve it the better.