About The Dot Collective
We are a new generation consultancy based across UK and EU and founded on the premises of the engineering excellence and empowering people to make an impact. All our consultants have equity in the company, genuinely love what they do and are really good at it.
We work with all modern tech stacks and typically run agile scrum on all our projects.
Are you passionate about data and its transformational powers? Do you like being able to make a huge difference in a limited period of time? We might be just the right place for you.
Your key skills and capabilities:
· Implementing cloud-native data platforms
· Engineering scalable and reliable pipelines
· Good knowledge of distributed computing with Spark
· Understanding of cloud architecture principles and best practices
· Hands-on experience in designing, deploying, and managing cloud resources
· Excellent python and SQL skills
· Agile ways of working
· Experience in cloud automation and orchestration using tools such as CloudFormation or Terraform
· Monitoring and performance tuning of cloud-based applications and services
We expect you to have some knowledge about how to architect, design, develop, deploy, and operate a data platform.
Our promise to you
We will always see you as a human being and will do our very best to support your needs and wellbeing – well-designed co-working and collaboration spaces, remote working patterns that work for you, parenting leave, sabbaticals and ability to work on personal projects.
We believe that a geled team is worth its weight in gold – we will do everything we can to avoid breaking well-performing teams – your team will be stable across different projects and you will work with people you trust and like.
We are committed to prioritising the wellbeing of our employees. To fulfill this promise, we provide a comprehensive employee wellbeing program that includes mental health support, flexible working arrangements, wellness activities, and a positive work culture.
We recognise that the world of tech delivery has moved on significantly in the last 15 years and know a thing or two about how to bring projects over the line without experiencing lots of despair and burn-out. In fact, we like to believe that our projects are the opposite of that – they are run smoothly and most of the time are fun to work on.