About The Dot Collective
We are a new generation consultancy based across UK and EU and founded on the premises of the engineering excellence and empowering people to make an impact. All our consultants have equity in the company, genuinely love what they do and are really good at it.
We work with all modern tech stacks and typically run agile scrum on all our projects.
Are you passionate about data and its transformational powers? Do you like being able to make a huge difference in a limited period of time? We might be just the right place for you.
Your key skills and capabilities:
- Be an agile practitioner with experience in a variety of delivery methods, identifying the best processes and methods for an engagement
- Listen to and interpret the needs of technical and business stakeholders, managing expectations along the way
- Keep track of the commercial health of engagements
- Facilitate delivery flow, actively address risks, dependencies and ownership
- Understand the engagement and prioritise the most important or high value activities
- Ensure that teams plan delivery appropriately within their capacity
- Help to create the right environment for a team to work in and can empower them to deliver
- We expect you to be accountable for the effective delivery of engagements and identify opportunities with our clients.
Our promise to you
We will always see you as a human being and will do our very best to support your needs and wellbeing – well-designed co-working and collaboration spaces, remote working patterns that work for you, parenting leave, sabbaticals and ability to work on personal projects.
We believe that a geled team is worth its weight in gold – we will do everything we can to avoid breaking well-performing teams – your team will be stable across different projects and you will work with people you trust and like.
We are committed to prioritising the wellbeing of our employees. To fulfill this promise, we provide a comprehensive employee wellbeing program that includes mental health support, flexible working arrangements, wellness activities, and a positive work culture.
We recognise that the world of tech delivery has moved on significantly in the last 15 years and know a thing or two about how to bring projects over the line without experiencing lots of despair and burn-out. In fact, we like to believe that our projects are the opposite of that – they are run smoothly and most of the time are fun to work on.