Are you looking for an internship at one of Europe’s most exciting companies and meet new people from all over the world?
Your Mission should you choose to accept it...
As our Reservations Agent Intern, you’ll oversee and learn how to convert leads into bookings. At the end of your internship you will master all the tricks of the trade on anything sales and customer service related; from steering potential guests in their decision making on the phone, to answering all questions on WhatsApp or LiveChat. With your enthusiastic student spirit and organizational skills, you'll create a seamless customer experience. You'll maintain clear lines of communication with your team, and (potential) guests.
In case you don’t know who we are (ahem):
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short hotel-stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. With 15 hotels in 6 countries and still growing each year, we believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
What You’ll Do:
- Strive to deliver the best (9+) support/experience for our guests
- Driving commercial results via various channels such as: telephone, live chat, third parties and e-mails
- Selling relevant (cross and upsell) TSH services/products
- Handling (financial) administrative tasks and change requests
- Sharing guest feedback, insights, and ideas with colleagues
Who You Are:
- You’re a student – you must be enrolled in a university!
- Currently studying a relevant bachelor’s in Hospitality, Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business;
- Hospitality-minded with an enthusiastic and open approach, with affinity and interest in sales and customer experience/support;
- Flexible; we also work in weekends (and evenings);
- Enjoying receiving and taking responsibility and you can work independently;
- Someone who enjoys working and learning in an ambitious, informal and international environment;
- Have no holiday plans during your internship;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment;
- Fluent in English (mandatory), as well as Dutch or German or Italian or French or Spanish;
- Comfortable in an ambitious and informal working environment;
What We Offer:
- An amazing work environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- On the job coaching and guidance.
- Monthly compensation for your internship.
- The opportunity to work and learn at a dynamic, young, international organisation; we’re a real game changer in the hospitality industry.
- A first glimpse into the world of Hospitality with one of the most innovative players in the market.
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome restaurant and gym. And did we mention you also get a discount on Hotel stays and Food and Drinks?
- A wonderful workplace to call home with, dare we say it, fun colleagues.
We're curious, conscious and we celebrate all. We bring people together and are committed to providing the best space, experience and workplace for our entire connected community. We do this no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin or all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and makes you unique.