Your mission should you choose to accept it:
As our partnership manager for TSH Toulouse, you are the entrepreneur between entrepreneurs. You're tasked with building out new partnerships, as well as fostering our existing ones. You believe in the unlimited possibilities of our multiproduct brand and see endless commercial opportunities to (over)achieve the commercial targets and drive our Toulouse location forward. You recognize the power of our community and are able to motivate your network of partners in using TSH to the fullest benefit of both. You are a true connector. You are curious by nature, proactive, not afraid to fail and of course, you love a good chat with our community!
In case you don’t know who we are:
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hybrid hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. You can already find The Student Hotel in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, France and Spain. And with still to be opened properties in Madrid, Barcelona and Toulouse, our unique hospitality concept is truly taking root in the heart of Europe.
What You'll Do
- You'll co-create the local sales and in-house sales strategy on different segments, budgets and action plans aligned with the global action plan.
- You build out partnerships to cross and upsell on product and properties.
- You'll establish & maintain relationships with current partners and accounts, as well as drafting proposals.
- You'll monitor and determine the perfect balance for the different allocations within the hotel.
- You constantly see the commercial opportunity in any connection made and actively identify business leads by looking at local market trends and competitor developments.
- You will create and nurture a network of partners in business, education and the leisure segment through acquisition and account management.
- You'll work together with internal and external stakeholders to innovate and develop new commercial tactics contributing to your location's success (e.g. cooperation with 3rd parties, co-branding, visibility).
- You'll work together with your team-members to deliver unforgettable experiences & events for all our guests, as well as identifying new ‘guest experience’ opportunities.
- You'll actively cross & upsell to increase the TSH guest experience & revenue.
Who You Are:
- You have at least 1-3 year work experience in a commercial role.
- You lead by example, with the TSH brand values in mind & demonstrate exceptional product knowledge to deliver the expected Guest experience & quality.
- You're responsible for your own personal planning and work organization.
- You demonstrate excellent problem analysis skills and decision making.
- You have good knowledge of and a network in the local market/hospitality industry in the Toulouse region.
- Are proactive, have hands on mentality, drive and ambition to grow with the organization.
- You’re fluent in English and French – Know other languages? The more the merrier!
- You’re legally allowed to work in France.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company. Not just another hotel - we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future.
- The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth.
- Awesome discounts in all our properties in Europe and not just for you, but also for your friends and family!
- A wonderful workplace to call home, full of events, fun colleagues and all the other amazing salary/benefits stuff.
We want you to be you. You have your own style; tattoos are cool and your hair is yours, not ours. Basically, we don’t want to change who you are because we think the best hospitality comes from people who can be themselves and show our guests their personality. Our team is diverse, representing more than one nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, culture and personality type. That’s what makes our team so special.