Your mission should you choose to accept it…
As the commercial manager in TSH, you are the entrepreneur between entrepreneurs. You'll own and drive the commercial strategy for our Vienna location. You'll work hand in hand with your local team and partners, as well as the Hub departments Revenue Management, Reservations and Marketing to achieve commercial success.
You lead and take care of your team of commercial experts around you and create a culture of commercial thinking within your team. You believe in the unlimited possibilities of our multiproduct brand and see endless commercial opportunities to drive our locations forward. You recognize the power or our community and are able to motivate your network of partners in using TSH to the fullest benefit of both. You are a true connector and an inspiration to not only your team, but also the wider community and all our customers. You are curious by nature, proactive, not afraid to fail! You love a good chat with our community; the Creative, education & digital industry.
In case you don’t know who we are (ahem):
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short hotel-stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. With 15 hotels in 6 countries and still growing, we believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with revenue management and local marketing, to develop strategies to maximize spend per Member & guest;
- Manage commercial cluster team to ensure an environment of commercial excellence;
- Create local sales and in-house sales strategy on different segments, budgets and action plans - This as part of an integrated City Plan;
- Draft and implement Business, leisure, co-working and Education proposals and contracts, with national and international accounts;
- Commit acquisition on all leads in business, education and leisure segment and build out partnerships to; cross and upsell on product;
- Monitoring and determining the perfect balance for the different allocations within the hotel.
Who You Are:
- Have at least 4 years of work experience as account executive or manager with good knowledge of the market/hospitality industry within your area;
- Graduate (Bachelor) or Master (degree) in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economics;
- You are well acquainted with platforms such as Salesforce;
- You have hands-on experience in partnership management and cold acquisition;
- You have a local network within tech/digital/start up industry;
- You are commercial and result driven;
- You have exceptional English and German communication skills, all other languages very welcome!
- You are legally able to work in the EU.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company. Not just another hotel - we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future.
- The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth.
- Awesome discounts in all our properties in Europe and not just for you, but also for your friends and family!
- A wonderful workplace to call home, full of events, fun colleagues and all the other amazing salary/benefits stuff.
We want you to be you. You have your own style; tattoos are cool and your hair is yours, not ours. Basically, we don’t want to change who you are because we think the best hospitality comes from people who can be themselves and show our guests their personality. Our team is diverse, representing more than one nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, culture and personality type. That’s what makes our team so special.