We are looking for a Housekeeping hero to join our team. We are searching for an open, flexible and vibrant person that has an eye for details.
Your mission, should you choose to accept:
You will be reporting directly to the Housekeeping Manager and you are mainly responsible for the cleaning of the hotel and student rooms. In addition, you will also be responsible of the cleanliness of the hotels’ shared kitchens and public areas.
As a Housekeeping employee, you should be flexible in your daily routine as The Student Hotel is an ever-changing vibrant hotel. Your job is to ensure excellent cleanliness and spot on rooms. You should be used to a flexible working routine and have great communication skills.
In case you don’t know who we are (ahem):
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hybrid hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. You can already find The Student Hotel in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, France and Spain. And with still to be opened properties in Madrid, Barcelona and Toulouse, our unique hospitality concept is truly taking root in the heart of Europe.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment in the guest, student rooms, and other necessary areas;
- Clean the bed and bathrooms, including making the beds and change linen as needed;
- Follow the health and safety measures at all times;
- Ensure the hotel and student rooms are properly set up according to TSH procedures;
- Clean public areas of the hotel - inside and outside, such as: hotel rooms, kitchens, hallways, rooms, elevators, and outside area.. you name it!
- Performing extra (deep) cleaning tasks.
Who You Are:
- You have 1 year of work experience in the Housekeeping field;
- You have good communication skills with ability to speak basic English. Other languages? The more the merrier!
- You’re flexible in working hours: public holidays, irregular shifts etc.;
- You have a great attention to detail;
- You’re a team player;
- You’re legally allowed to work in the Netherlands.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company. Not just another hotel - we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future.
- The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth.
- Awesome discounts in all our properties in Europe and not just for you, but also for your friends and family!
- A wonderful workplace to call home, full of events, fun colleagues and all the other amazing salary/benefits stuff.
We want you to be you. You have your own style; tattoos are cool and your hair is yours, not ours. Basically, we don’t want to change who you are because we think the best hospitality comes from people who can be themselves and show our guests their personality. Our team is diverse, representing more than one nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, culture and personality type. That’s what makes our team so special.