Are you looking for an internship at one of Europe’s most exciting companies? Do you want to hop on our life-long learning journey?
Your Mission should you choose to accept it
As Groups Reservations Agent Intern, you are responsible to drive commercial group and guest experience results, by coordinating hotel, extended and student stay bookings via various channels. You are the TSH group booking expert and first point of contact for our guests. You know how to sell the TSH concept and products/services to and make guests returning guests by delivering the best TSH experience. So what are you waiting for? Apply now and become part of our TSH family! We are looking for someone who is available starting in September 2022 for a period of 5 or more months.
In case you don’t know who we are (ahem)
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short hotel-stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. With 15 hotels in 6 countries and still growing each year, we believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
What You'll Do
- Learn to understand the guest journey and work processes that are needed to guarantee a smooth journey for groups.
- Create a smooth workflow for clients and internal guests, from the moment a group request is received until the group checked out.
- Get to understand the market segments and how these reservation types are handled.
- Learn to intake, process and follow-up group reservation requests, taking contract conditions into consideration.
- Process all bookings, amendments, cancellations in the Property Management System, keeping both guest satisfaction as TSH goals in mind.
- Understand all the tasks on the daily/ weekly/ monthly task list.
- Handle complaints from guests/ clients by using the guidelines that are provided under the supervision of the senior team members.
- Manage the internal and external relationships; with colleagues and with our clients.
- Communicate reservation information to operational departments.
- Have the possibility to be part of or run your own projects
Who You Are
- You're a student currently enrolled in a university program, preferably in the direction of Hospitality, Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business.
- You're Creative! We love your input! Share your ideas with leadership team to make change happen.
- You are fluent in both English any other language is a plus!
- You are hospitality-minded with an enthusiastic and open approach, preferably with some sales background.
- You have strong organisational skills and maintain extreme attention to detail.
- You like taking responsibility and you can work independently.
- You're someone who enjoys working and learning in an ambitious, informal and international environment.
- You are a master communicator!
- You thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
What We Offer
- An amazing work environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- On the job coaching and guidance.
- Monthly compensation for your internship.
- The opportunity to work and learn at a dynamic, young, international organisation; we’re a real game changer in the hospitality industry.
- A first glimpse into the world of Hospitality with one of the most innovative players in the market.
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome restaurant and gym. And did we mention you also get a discount on Hotel stays and Food and Drinks?
- A wonderful workplace to call home with, dare we say it, fun colleagues.
We're curious, conscious and we celebrate all. We bring people together and are committed to providing the best space, experience and workplace for our entire connected community. We do this no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin or all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and makes you unique.