Are you looking for an internship at one of Europe’s most exciting companies? Do you want to hop on our life-long learning journey?
Your Mission should you choose to accept it
As our Sales & operations Intern, you’ll be in charge of converting leads into booking to make sure all are semester rooms are sold out for the new academic year. You’ll experience a steep learning curve on anything sales and customer operations; either when you’re giving a tour to a potential students, or helping out online questions, you’ll be at the forefront of it all. By being organized and efficient in your work, you'll create a seamless customer experience. You'll maintain clear lines of communication with your team, and potential students.
In case you don’t know who we are (ahem):
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hybrid hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. You can already find The Student Hotel in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, France and Spain. And with still to be opened properties in Madrid, Barcelona and Toulouse, our unique hospitality concept is truly taking root in the heart of Europe.
What You’ll Do:
- On and offline tours for potential clients;
- Manage the communication with partners in different channels;
- Assist the offline sales and marketing actions;
- Pro-active lead follow up;
- Participate in the Open House and City Activation activities;
- Really understand the needs of the market and bring insights;
- Support semester reservations.
- Optional: you could also find new business opportunities, do market research, CRM, check paperwork and much more!
Who You Are:
- You´re currently studying a relevant bachelor’s in Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment;
- You´re fluent in English and German;
- You’re comfortable in an ambitious and informal working environment;
- Flexible and thorough.
What We Offer:
- An amazing work environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- On the job coaching and guidance.
- Monthly compensation for your internship.
- The opportunity to work and learn at a dynamic, young, international organisation; we’re a real game changer in the hospitality industry.
- A first glimpse into the world of Sales with one of the most innovative players in the hospitality market.
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome staff experiences, restaurant and gym.
- A wonderful workplace to call home, fun colleagues, and all the benefits stuff.
We want you to be you. You have your own style, tattoos are cool, your hair is yours, not ours. Basically, we don’t want to change who you are because we think the best hospitality comes from people who can be themselves and show customers their personality. Our team is diverse, representing more than one nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, culture and personality type. That’s what makes our team so special.