Are you looking for an internship at one of Europe’s most exciting companies? Do you want to hop on our life-long learning journey?
Your Mission Should you Choose to accept it…
In the finance team you will play a very important role in the day-to-day business operations of The Student Hotel. The regional finance team is responsible for accounting and control of all TSH entities (70 aprox.). Your focus is to make sure all supplier invoices/credit notes are processed correctly and are paid within the set time frame. You will be guided and coached by the Accounts Payable Manager and will be based at our HUB Office in Barcelona. You will join our team for 6 months starting in September 2022.
In case you don’t know who we are:
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short hotel-stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. With 15 hotels in 6 countries and still growing each year, we believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
What You'll Do:
- Review and verify incoming invoices;
- Book invoices to the correct administration, cost centre and GL account with correct VAT codes;
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments;
- Prepare reports on an ad-hoc basis;
- Handling supplier emails and telephone calls;
- Support the finance team with ad-hoc requests;
- Support in the month end process.
Who You Are:
- You're currently studying a relevant bachelor’s degree and looking for an internship for your curriculum;
- You have a high attention to detail and accuracy;
- You have strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel;
- You're fluent in English, any other language is a plus!
- You're comfortable in an ambitious and informal working environment;
- You're flexible and thorough.
What We Offer:
- An amazing work environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- On the job coaching and guidance.
- Monthly compensation for your internship.
- The opportunity to work and learn at a dynamic, young, international organisation; we’re a real game changer in the hospitality industry.
- A first glimpse into the world of Hospitality with one of the most innovative players in the market.
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome restaurant and gym. And did we mention you also get a discount on Hotel stays and Food and Drinks?
- A wonderful workplace to call home with, dare we say it, fun colleagues.
We're curious, conscious and we celebrate all. We bring people together and are committed to providing the best space, experience and workplace for our entire connected community. We do this no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin or all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and makes you unique.