Are you looking for an internship at one of Europe’s most exciting companies? Do you want to hop on our life-long learning journey?
Your Mission Should you Choose to accept it…
As an Income Auditor, you will play a very important role in the day-to-day business operation of The Student Hotel. The finance team is responsible for accounting and control of all TSH locations across Europe. Your main focus is to make sure all relevant revenues are correctly and completely recorded and exactly match with the payments within our hotels and restaurants. You will be guided and coached by manager income audit and will be based in our brand-new HUB Office in Barcelona. You will join our team for 6 months starting in September 2022.
In case you don’t know who we are:
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short hotel-stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. With 15 hotels in 6 countries and still growing each year, we believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
What You'll Do:
- Audit all daily income that has been received and ensure all relevant revenues such as rooms, food and beverage and other revenues, are correctly and completely recognized and recorded in the accounting system;
- Manage the income audit process and initiate improvements;
- Reconcile revenues and payments registered in the PMS with receivables on the bank account;
- Initiate improvement projects based on your findings;
- Prepare management reports on an ad-hoc basis;
- Support the month end process
Who You Are:
- You're currently studying in a finance related field;
- You have an affinity with the hospitality industry;
- You have strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel;
- You're familiar with PMS systems;
- You deal well with deadlines;
- You have a proactive personality;
- You're confident and able to convey passion;
- You're comfortable in an ambitious and informal working environment;
- You are flexible and thorough.
What We Offer:
- An amazing work environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- On the job coaching and guidance.
- Monthly compensation for your internship.
- The opportunity to work and learn at a dynamic, young, international organisation; we’re a real game changer in the hospitality industry.
- A first glimpse into the world of Hospitality with one of the most innovative players in the market.
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome restaurant and gym. And did we mention you also get a discount on Hotel stays and Food and Drinks?
- A wonderful workplace to call home with, dare we say it, fun colleagues!
We're curious, conscious and we celebrate all. We bring people together and are committed to providing the best space, experience and workplace for our entire connected community. We do this no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin or all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and makes you unique.