Are you an experienced, hands-on, and confident facility manager that can lead our team of 3 strong technicians? Perfect... Then we need you!
Your Mission should you choose to accept it…
Generally, keeping track of the maintenance of the building/ property and guests' well-being in the building is your main responsibility. Overseeing the statuses of all rooms and spaces, align with other departments, acting as contact person for various external companies and ordering supplies are key to this role. Furthermore, keeping administration tidy and up to date, answering e-mails and checking invoices and quality of work is an everyday task. Last, but definitely not least: creating a pleasant and fun work environment for the team you are leading!
In case you don’t know who we are:
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hybrid hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. You can already find The Student Hotel in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, France and Spain. And with still to be opened properties in Madrid, Barcelona and Toulouse, our unique hospitality concept is truly taking root in the heart of Europe.
What You’ll Do:
- Overseeing and planning maintenance and revisions of the property.
- Aligning with all other departments about external companies visiting - in due time of course!
- Making sure all guests feel at home and comfortable whilst they are visiting.
- Arranging sufficient supplies and tools to facilitate the technical department.
- Checking the work of internal- and external employees.
- Keeping administration/ paperwork tidy, as well as making sure invoices are taken care of.
- Staying informed on possible training opportunities for you and the team.
- Constantly keeping an eye for detail on not only your own department, but also the rest of the team.
- Supporting a positive, helpful and fun work environment for all TSH employees.
Who You Are:
- Fluency in German and very good level of English language.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Teams, Outlook, and Word.
- Relevant experiences (>5 years) and/ or education to perform the job,
- Management experience of at least 3 years.
- A hands-on, pro-active and structured work attitude.
- Flexibility with regards to scheduling, working on the weekends and bank holidays.
- Hotel experience is a big plus.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company. Not just another hotel - we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future.
- The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth.
- Awesome discounts in all our properties in Europe and not just for you, but also for your friends and family!
- A wonderful workplace to call home, full of events, fun colleagues and all the other amazing salary/benefits stuff.
We want you to be you. You have your own style; tattoos are cool and your hair is yours, not ours. Basically, we don’t want to change who you are because we think the best hospitality comes from people who can be themselves and show our guests their personality. Our team is diverse, representing more than one nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, culture and personality type. That’s what makes our team so special.