Are you looking for an internship at one of Europe’s most exciting companies? Do you want to hop on our life-long learning journey?
Your Mission should you choose to accept…
As HR intern, you will help us to build and support our growing international team. You will work closely with the HR Admin on all HR related tasks and with our Talent Collectors on all recruitment activities. So, you’ll be involved in every HR process and working on operational, administrative and strategic levels! That’s what we call making impact.
In case you don’t know who we are:
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short hotel-stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. With 15 hotels in 6 countries and still growing each year, we believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
What You'll Do:
- First point of contact to support employees and managers on HR related questions;
- Coordinating the onboarding/offboarding process of new employees;
- Maintaining and updating HR documentation, update employee details in HR software;
- Assisting in meaningful projects, for example about new to open hotels;
- Supporting in Intern recruitment activities, conduct Skype calls and interviews;
- Representing The Student Hotel at career events and internship fairs;
Who You Are:
- You have to be enrolled in a school/college
- You're smart! You're a bachelor student of Human Resources, Hospitality or related;
- You're looking for a meaningful internship experience;
- You're fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken), Italian and French are a big plus;
- You're available for an internship of minimum 6 months, starting September 2022
- You're legally permitted to work and live in Spain.
What We Offer:
- An amazing work environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- On the job coaching and guidance.
- Monthly compensation for your internship.
- The opportunity to work and learn at a dynamic, young, international organisation; we’re a real game changer in the hospitality industry.
- A first glimpse into the world of Hospitality with one of the most innovative players in the market.
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome restaurant and gym. And did we mention you also get a discount on Hotel stays and Food and Drinks?
- A wonderful workplace to call home with, dare we say it, fun colleagues.
We're curious, conscious and we celebrate all. We bring people together and are committed to providing the best space, experience and workplace for our entire connected community. We do this no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin or all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and makes you unique.