Your mission, should you choose to accept it...
As Cluster Revenue Manager (interim), you oversee the revenue and distribution strategy of a cluster of TSH hotels. You translate strategical revenue management targets into tactical and operational property goals. The Revenue & Distribution department aims to optimize all revenue opportunities throughout the guest journey. We are looking for you to join our team from August to mid January.
In case you don’t know who we are (ahem)
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short hotel-stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. With 15 hotels in 6 countries and still growing each year, we believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee tactical and operational revenue management for your properties;
- Deliver accurate revenue budget planning per property;
- Establish the pricing strategy and business mix within your properties;
- Analysing / forecasting demand and ensuring effective selling strategies and use of distribution channels to support overall hotel profitability;
- Participation in and contribution to sales, triangle, and revenue management meetings;
- Identify and flag opportunities and risks. Additionally work within the local leadership team to implement a timely action plan;
- Share your knowledge and support your team members when needed;
- Ensure use of effective analysis and reporting tools to enhance decision making;
- Ensure professional and efficient utilisation of all systems, in line with company best practices and SOPs;
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis to identify and maximise all possible revenue opportunities;
- Keep a helicopter view to oversee the performance for your properties.
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years’ experience as a revenue manager, preferably within the Amsterdam market;
- You're available from August to mid January;
- You have a Bachelors diploma, preferably in econometrics and/or, hotel or tourism management;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent MS Excel skills, experience with Power BI and or/ SQL is an advantage;
- You're fluent in English, Dutch is an advantage;
- You have experience with property management systems and Revenue Management System is mandatory, specifically with MEWS and Pace Revenue is preferred;
- You have experience in an international environment is an advantage;
- You are legally allowed to work and live in the Netherlands.
- You are a super strong team player and great communicator;
- You're structured, accurate and professional;
- You take ownership and responsibility for tasks: both yours and those of the team;
- You're proactive, positive, and have can do attitude. You get the job done!
- You live in or near Amsterdam.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company based in one of Europe’s most exciting cities.
- We’re not just another hotel - we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future.
- The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth.
- Awesome discounts in all our properties in Europe and not just for you, but also for your friends and family!
- A wonderful workplace to call home - full of events, fun-loving colleagues and of course all of the other amazing salary and benefit stuff.
We're curious, conscious and we celebrate all. We bring people together and are committed to providing the best space, experience and workplace for our entire connected community. We do this no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin or all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and makes you unique.