Connector - Community & Event Manager Intern
Your mission should you choose to accept it:
Can you make The Student Hotel Vienna a favourite city hotspot for events, lectures, movie nights, exhibits and parties? We’re looking for someone that is the open door to something beautiful; a new friendship, a business collaboration or unforgettable experience. The Student Hotel Connector Intern gives our building a purpose and creates stories and adventures with and for, all of our guests.
In case you don’t know who we are:
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hybrid hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. You can already find The Student Hotel in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, France and Spain. And with still to be opened properties in Madrid, Barcelona and Toulouse, our unique hospitality concept is truly taking root in the heart of Europe.
What You'll Do:
- You will actively connect our semester, co-working, hotel and extended stay community.
- You will help with the set-up of ongoing program of events with and for our internal community.
- You, along with the Connector, are the eyes and ears of our community and will be the to go contact person in terms of events & community activations.
- You will build and maintain relations with partners to fill our annual calendar with on-trend/on-topic recurring events that appeal to our community.
- You will host and engage with our local student ambassadors on a regular basis.
- You will create/collect & deliver digital content based on the marketing briefings (formats include text, video and images).
- You will own and manage the local TSH social channels and operate them within the brand guidelines.
- You will attend and be an essential part of local network events.
Who You Are:
- You’re currently enrolled in a University.
- You have an outgoing and confident personality. You kill it in front of an audience.
- You are the connector: you have a natural interest and love to be around and with people.
- You're professional & responsible enough to work independently in a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic atmosphere.
- You’re super social, always flexible, incredibly motivated and never without a sense of humor.
- A visionary – you already have a couple of AMAZING ideas how to grow the company’s connector strategy.
- You're super communicative and have a great entrepreneurial spirit.
- You're extremely calm under pressure.
- You're exceptionally organized.
- You’re fluent English and German. Know other languages? The more the merrier!
- You're currently studying within the EU.
What We Offer:
- An amazing work environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- On the job coaching and guidance.
- Monthly compensation for your internship.
- The opportunity to work and learn at a dynamic, young, international organisation; we’re a real game changer in the hospitality industry.
- A first glimpse into the world of Hospitality with one of the most innovative players in the market.
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome restaurant and gym. And did we mention you also get a discount on Hotel stays and Food and Drinks?
- A wonderful workplace to call home with, dare we say it, fun colleagues.
We want you to be you. You have your own style; tattoos are cool and your hair is yours, not ours. Basically, we don’t want to change who you are because we think the best hospitality comes from people who can be themselves and show our guests their personality. Our team is diverse, representing more than one nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, culture and personality type. That’s what makes our team so special.