You mission should you choose to accept it
If you're a customer-focused, problem-solving team player who likes to help colleagues while working in a dynamic international environment, this is the role for you. We're looking for an all-round System Administrator for our European Hub based in Amsterdam. With a keen eye for detail, you’ll optimise infrastructure and resolve ICT issues, including those related to security, network and availability.
You won’t just clear up issues, but learn from them to ensure we have the most robust, reliable and secure infrastructure possible. In addition, your work experience and seniority will allow you to engineer and implement new ICT projects independently.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll provide 2nd line support on the Hub and Hotel systems and infrastructure, ensuring all equipment and systems are functioning properly. You’ll also be involved in deployment of infrastructure to our new hotels in Europe.
We’re looking for someone who is analytical, communicative, organised and a natural problem solver – with a great sense of humour, of course.
In case you don’t know who we are (ahem)…
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short hotel-stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. With 15 hotels in 6 countries and still growing each year, we believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
What You’ll Do
- As part of the Infrastructure Team responsible for the smooth running or all our Infrastructure for HQ and all Hotels
- Key Owner of some of this technology: responsible for Documentation, Implementation, Processes, Security and Montoring around it.
- Subject Matter Expert on new Business Projects related to Infrastructure
- 3rd line involved in troubleshooting issues related to any infrastructure
- Some systems within the Domain: HA Clusters to manage services in the Hotel, AD, CCTV Systems, Monitoring, Key Management, DWH, In Room TV, Telephony, IAM System, POS and Payment Systems, Several Saas solutions, Office 365
Who You Are
- 5+ years of relevant, hands-on work experience.
- Technical knowledge of at least some of the following technologies: Networking, Office 365, Powershell, MS HyperV, Dell and HP hardware, deployment tooling (both servers and desktops), Monitoring Solutions, Event Monitoring, SIEM Implementation, MDM.
- Experience with ITIL process and Agile Methodologies, but not dogmatic about it.
- 2nd and 3rd line support experience.
- A team player who likes to share their knowledge and take shared ownership of our infrastructure and support.
- Fluent in English both written and oral (any other European languages are a big plus).
- Experience in international organisations is a bonus.
- MSc in Information Technology or equivalent would be an advantage.
- You’re legally allowed to work in the Netherlands.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company based in one of Europe’s most exciting cities.
- We’re not just another hotel - we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future.
- The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth.
- Awesome discounts in all our properties in Europe and not just for you, but also for your friends and family!
- A wonderful workplace to call home - full of events, fun-loving colleagues and of course all of the other amazing salary and benefit stuff.
We're curious, conscious and we celebrate all. We bring people together and are committed to providing the best space, experience and workplace for our entire connected community. We do this no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin or all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and makes you unique.