Location: London, Soho
Industry: Blockchain | Tech
Salary Range: Industry leading base, crypto LTIP (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
Trilitech is a Tezos ecosystem company based in London. We cooperate with other companies, partners, and projects on a variety of Tezos blockchain matters. These include core protocol development, application development, and business development in three key verticals: Art, Gaming, and DeFi. We recently supported the launch of Manchester United's digital collectibles, which is based on white label NFT store technology supplied by us.
Our corporate partners are McLaren Racing, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Some of the exciting projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nunc, Objkt.com, OneOf and Kukai. The ambition of Trilitech is to be a centre of excellence in everything we do; we are hence looking to scale the team with the best of the best in their respective fields.
Here at Trilitech, we are rapidly growing out our Engineering function and are currently offering a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer to come and join our small expanding team and work on the core protocol of Tezos. You will be working on the forefront of innovation in blockchains and making a direct impact on the Tezos ecosystem.
As a Software Engineer, you will have the freedom to come up with new ideas and put them into production. You will be collaborating directly with other engineers in the Tezos ecosystem and will mentor junior software engineers whilst working on complex and challenging problems.
- Strong hands-on experience in software engineering
- Strong computer fundamentals (e.g. algorithms, data structures and concurrency)
- Interest in Functional Programming with prior experience a bonus
- Competitive programming (e.g. ACM, IOI, ICPC) and/or problem solving (e.g. IMO, Putnam) is a plus.
- Good communication skills and a passion for collaboration and innovation is essential
- Maths background is an asset
You will have the opportunity to;
- Become an expert in blockchain technologies
- Actively learn OCaml and Rust within a team of highly talented engineers
- Spend 20% of your time working on blockchain-related passion projects
You will also receive;
- Double matching of pension contribution up to 10% of gross salary
- Top PMI for you and your family
- Up to £2,700 pa gross contribution towards office travel
- Life assurance policy
- 25 days holiday (plus an additional day for your birthday)
- Workplace perks, such as free lunch, snacks and drinks, and an onsite gym
We care deeply about our culture and have developed it across five key pillars:
Autonomy: we believe in hiring great people, then giving them the space and flexibility to work in the way that’s best for them. We will agree on goals, and then expect you to decide how you want to pursue those goals.
Collaboration: as a fast growing small business we all work together across multiple workstreams. We have a flat structure and encourage frank discussion, honesty and openness.
Learning and development: the blockchain space is developing at an incredibly fast rate. Having a growth mentality and being open to continuous learning is an important part of our culture. It’s always OK to not know the answer to something and have to do some research! We cement this by offering more formal perks to help fund employees’ continued education.
Diversity and Inclusion: inclusiveness is one of our blockchain’s core strengths, and in the same way we are committed to inclusiveness across all diversity dimensions. We are also actively looking for talent outside of the immediate blockchain space. What we primarily look for is general markers of excellence and ambition.
Mission driven: we believe that the Tezos blockchain is going to change the world and our goal is to promote its adoption. Blockchain technology will power new positive change, increase the democratisation of previously restricted systems and create transparency and trust.